Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Is Op

XxDeathStrikexX

Definitely slower than a Vectis, yes. Thanks for clarifying how slow it truly is.

vectis needs alot of skill to be used becouse it hits only 1 little point and depending on enemy its not allways 1 shot. while ogris have a large area the explosion dont care if ur behind walls or hiding behind a corner. the range of the explosion is sometimes amazing.

thats what i can say about comparing those booth.

vectis needs a lot of skill to be used because it hits only 1 little point and depending on enemy its not always 1 shot. while ogris have a large area the explosion don't care if you're behind walls or hiding behind a corner. the range of the explosion is sometimes amazing.

That's what i can say about comparing those booth.

The same skill as Ogris in not killing yourself entirely? You also realize Ogris projectiles can be shot in the air. You also said in PvP, so no, it's not really dependent on the enemy, because you don't need to spec out special elements for killing Tenno.

Also, so many red squiggly lines in your post, I decided to edit.

Not op at all. Its aoe and its pretty risky to use it outside of his position against infested. Its simply easiest way to get to high wave at odd due to infested completely ignoring you and going straight where you shoot. Given such advantegous position and enemy grouping many weapons would outperform it.

I would rather look at vauban and infinite vortexes. Its cool if you doesnt have to scavenge for energy orbs just to use power which can save your skin but then spamming it infinitely is pretty op.

"hi, i just started playing warframe a month ago and have no real idea of what im talking about, and most likely DON'T have the weapon im b1tching about, but yea,. Can you guys toss a nerf at it? i mean, i know i wont have to deal with the change, and that this person spent a hell of a lotta time maxing this beast out, but it's just too OP."

see how stupid that looks? your op, in essence.

"hi, i just started playing warframe a month ago and have no real idea of what im talking about, and most likely DON'T have the weapon im b1tching about, but yea,. Can you guys toss a nerf at it? i mean, i know i wont have to deal with the change, and that this person spent a hell of a lotta time maxing this beast out, but it's just too OP."

see how stupid that looks? your op, in essence.

You forgot that he did it after watching video on youtube without even seeing that gun actually in game.

Ogris is a camping gun. It has a great tradeoff, that it kills you...but if you're camping it'll never kill you, like in the video. The problem isn't really the weapon, the problem is being able to camp SO easily like that. Dumb $&*&*#(%& infested need to learn to climb walls or have more shooting enemies. 

What I want to say...

OH NO THE WEAPON I INVESTED FORMA AND A CATALYST IN WITH A PROPER MOD LOADOUT IS CONSISTENT AGAINST HIGH LEVEL ENEMIES! EVERYTHING MUST BE SUB PAR SO IT HAS TO BE NERFED!

What I will say...

Do yourself a favor and delete this thread. We need more weapons beyond the !@#$ Soma/Vectis/Synapse/Brakk to take with us to high end content. Asking DE to nerf everything that's powerful and fun is going to leave us with nothing.

Seriously.

Just go away.

What I want to say...

OH NO THE WEAPON I INVESTED FORMA AND A CATALYST IN WITH A PROPER MOD LOADOUT IS CONSISTENT AGAINST HIGH LEVEL ENEMIES! EVERYTHING MUST BE SUB PAR SO IT HAS TO BE NERFED!

What I will say...

Do yourself a favor and delete this thread. We need more weapons beyond the !@#$ Soma/Vectis/Synapse/Brakk to take with us to high end content. Asking DE to nerf everything that's powerful and fun is going to leave us with nothing.

Seriously.

Just go away.

this ^

Other way around. Infested are underpowered. They do not have any ranged attacks so you can just perch yourself up on that spot and shoot without a worry.

If even one unit had a ranged attack (not counting those lightning crawlers) that was semi-decent you'd be shredded. 

Ogris being overpowered is like saying trains are overpowered compared to cars. Trains can haul massive loads over long distances, but I'll be damned if you can take a train out of your garage right up to work/school/etc. and stop at the Mc. Donalds on the way. They just shouldn't be compared in the first place.

Fact is, Ogris is a situational weapon with high risk/reward. You can't use it anywhere you feel like and if you're ill-prepared, it WILL kill you.

Try using it in a survival mission. Or anything with hallways for that matter. Unless you're running Trinity, you won't. Because even you know that would be a bloody stupid idea.

Ogris is fine as is.

Edited by Eruend

Someone says this weapon is Op/broken, and he is being called a troll, a nerfer and he is told he should be burned, and he must f*ck off,

F2p communities are the best!

It's actually very depressing. Some of these people probably haven't put even a dollar towards the game.

Check out this video on some high wave ODD u cannot do this with any other weapon, the ogris is so broken atm :D

It is not broken.  It has specific uses.  It reigns supreme in this situation, yes.  This is what it is for.  It is suicide if used in survival.  It's built for a specific purpose.  Just because you can't do this with any other weapon doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to do this with the ogris.  That's the whole point.  It is unique.  I will never understand why everyone seems to want every weapon in this game to be exactly the same.  People seem to see a weapon that does something unique, like an explosive, and they say, "Well, that's not fair, because it doesn't function exactly like my Braton.  DE, please nerf it and ruin everyone's fun!"

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  We do not need everyone weapon and every frame to be exactly the same, such that everyone is completely equal.  That would make this game utterly boring.  Instead of complaining about one of the best weapons in the game, why not get one and enjoy it?  Why not have fun playing the game?  It's not like the guy in this video is killing his teammates with that ogris or something.  And just for the record, it's not like they're handing out 5 forma ogrises on street corners.  It takes a lot of work to make it that good.

DE, please, please, please, do NOT take away everything good and fun in this game.  We do not need or want to feel powerless, using a crappy makeshift pistol and scrounging for every bullet.  That's what Metro is for.

Oh, look, another guy who maybe played a day or two or none at all and rushed here with his misguided suggestions and ideas. I wish more of the playerbase never visited forums at all.

+1 to you. The OP started playing from 16th December 2013, just recently. He is clearly a newbie who is jealous at other players because he cannot afford the Ogris and the cost to properly rank it,

Check out this video on some high wave ODD u cannot do this with any other weapon, the ogris is so broken atm :D

I'm sorry was that the 4 forma, one from the top serration. full split chamber; gas elem, heavy caliber, plus infested dmg modded Ogris you were calling OP or broken (based on it being too strong?)....Let's just agree to disagree...I think your super mega uber rocket launcher of infested doom performed rather well....Way to try and get your views up... well done. hu3hu3?

Edit: I forgot the potato

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

I'm sorry was that the 4 forma, one from the top serration. full split chamber; gas elem, heavy caliber, plus infested dmg modded Ogris you were calling OP or broken (based on it being too strong?)....Let's just agree to disagree...I think your super mega uber rocket launcher of infested doom performed rather well....Way to try and get your views up... well done. hu3hu3?

Well who dosent want to see someone 1shotting a lvl 200 ancient :D