The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Thread Write Everything You Would Like In New Update This Week

SALE94

How about we add the game changer and more stuff for fun and not same old same old i say we add Spy, Deception, Rescue, Sabotage Too the Void too evenly space out prime stuff new and old and add a training section to test you weps and mod in the dojo 

i also think there should be bosses in the void to beat to complete the mission after the primary objective 

metallic color scheme also we need more Dual Daggers and throwing wepeons like axe dual sided mini kamas

i also think there should be bosses in the void to beat to complete the mission after the primary objective 

metallic color scheme also we need more Dual Daggers and throwing weapons like axes dual sided mini kamas

all so think we need to add another potato purple what it does is adds just 2 extra mod slots on a weapon  for a master build we need more of a variety too because right now best damages are gas for rifle and shotgun viral for pistols corrosive for melee wee need a dual ice and fire mods for melee we need ice and lighting for rifle and shotguns. And pistols we need fires and lightning i study mods all day we get this done all we got at this point is our own preferences that will makes us all unique in our own ways  and for us founders how about we get our excal primes fixed hes suposed to be the most balenced character in game but yet the weakest out hes got just slightly better armor then volt witch is one shot about depending on you mission and he caps out at mine show 1350 health same for shield i got 820/820 but yet my rhino shows 820 health 150 shield but has in mission its  1230/820 could we please got a hot fix to fix what were actually getting i love to see that before update 12 to me that my update 12 personally 

another person spoiled by MGR welcome in my Club !!!

More or less; I'm sure Melee 2.0 will be interesting but I doubt a 'Blade Mode' will make it; if a good combo system is implemented, it'll be nice.

My wish is for the new in-mission UI to come; it really needs something fresh as it's perhaps the only UI element of the game that hasn't changed (other than additions with newer features) since even the closed beta.

Edited by Wiegraf

More or less; I'm sure Melee 2.0 will be interesting but I doubt a 'Blade Mode' will make it; if a good combo system is implemented, it'll be nice.

My wish is for the new in-mission UI to come; it really needs something fresh as it's perhaps the only UI element of the game that hasn't changed (other than additions with newer features) since even the closed beta.

im not talking about blademode but the whole movement and animation in that game is sick now I want every single game where you have a sword to be like that XDDDD

- Awesome new semi auto rifle that bambambams things dead with extra manliness.

- More Infested units.

- More Corpus units.

- More lore.

- More missions like the Darvo alert.

- To fight the Harvester at least once in my whole life.

- A hug,