The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tysis

immolator1001

"In Multiple Viral debuffs, the subsequent procs after the first proc will reset the Viral debuff timer without changes to target's health and max health." Can you explain what you mean that they stack?

The duration will reset but the health reduction will stack.

Tysis

-Hornet Strike

-Barrel Diffusion

-Lethal Torrent

-Pathogen Rounds

-Deep Freeze

-Pistol Pestilence

-Sure Shot

-Gunslinger

Raw Damage Per Second :: 11783.041

Raw Burst Damage Per Second :: 17250.372

Umm...

Tysis (Bare)

Corrosive 35

RoF: 2.5

Magazine: 15

Reload: 1.2

Tysis (Modded)

Corrosive 35 -> 112 (+220% Hornet Strike)

Viral: 235.2 (90%+60%+60% Trio of Elementals)

RoF: 2.5 -> 5.8 (+60%+72% Lethal Torrent + Gunslinger)

Multishot: 180% (120%+60% Barrel Diffusion + Lethal Torrent)

112+235.2 = 347.2 Per Shot

Multishot Avg =  972.2

DPS (without reload) = 5638.8

DPS (with reload) = 3851.6

Can you tell me where I must be going wrong or over looking, because I can't find how you are getting close to those numbers.

The duration will reset but the health reduction will stack.

Ah, so you are saying Viral is bugged right now? Also the video doesn't show much of anything beyond the target having possibly low health but high shields, not sure what you were trying to show there.

Edited by Makya

Umm...

Tysis (Bare)

Corrosive 35

RoF: 2.5

Tysis (Modded)

Corrosive 35 -> 112 (+220% Hornet Strike)

Viral: 235.2 (90%+60%+60% Trio of Elementals)

RoF: 2.5 -> 5.8 (+60%+72% Lethal Torrent + Gunslinger)

Multishot: 180% (120%+60% Barrel Diffusion + Lethal Torrent)

112+235.2 = 347.2 Per Shot

Multishot Avg =  972.2

DPS (without reload) = 5638.8

DPS (with reload) = 3851.6

Can you tell me where I must be going wrong or over looking, because I can't find how you are getting close to those numbers.

I dunno if Viral proc was accounted for in that. 50% chance of halving your target's HP si pretty significant boost. Especially since it's probably gonna be more than 50% chance and it stacks.

I dunno if Viral proc was accounted for in that. 50% chance of halving your target's HP si pretty significant boost. Especially since it's probably gonna be more than 50% chance and it stacks.

It couldn't be as then it would have different DPS numbers vs a lv 5 Napalm and a lv 60 Corrupt Heavy Gunner. As for Viral stacking, I wonder how long before DE hot fixes viral to no longer stack. Because with that, offered build, it would have a 76-82% chance of one-shotting every single mob in the game, also at that point it would be better to drop Pathogen Rounds for Seeker and one shot large groups at once.

Edited by Makya

Ah, so you are saying Viral is bugged right now? Also the video doesn't show much of anything beyond the target having possibly low health but high shields, not sure what you were trying to show there.

DPS calc:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/90706-unofficial-weapon-dps-calculator-current-v050/

Viral stacking:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/150444-soma-vs-synapse/?p=1888623

Interesting. Using the DPS calc without any mods, just the base information assumes the Tysis's raw damage pershot is 70, not the listed 35. The program is bugged. You can check for yourself, the numbers are off.

Now for the Viral Stacking, it seems that this bug still lives, I wonder how long before DE fixes it when this new little gun one shot kills level 1000 mobs with ease.

base 50% status chance.

Use new mod--> status chance is 80%. BUT it's not. Status chance is about 20 30%( shot 4 5 hit and proc 1 time). reason?

1: bug on this gun or

2: cap status chance is 20~ 30%..

De said nothing about status chance cap. I think it too. When i use drakgoon, it's proc like crazy even with only 10%  So i thin it bug on tysis..

@KazVN

It might be a bug...but aren't shotgun status chances a per pellet percentage? Meaning that each pellet has a 10% chance to proc. Which make shotguns the best proccers in game.

But this should be reported to DE...I just built it and was hoping to go out and max out its proc chance.

Buff status chance across the board to be able to 2 shot any enemy in the game?

I'd gladly accept nerfs elsewhere to make status chance actually do something on more than a couple of weapons (btw why aren't there any secondaries with high Crit power).

Use new mod--> status chance is 80%. BUT it's not. Status chance is about 20 30%( shot 4 5 hit and proc 1 time). reason?

I strongly suspect the issue here is that there is a second % roll, where the weapon chooses which element gets the proc. And a pure elemental weapons like the Tysis, it seems to check include physical damage types in that roll, which results in a massively lower chance to proc than expected.

Like, I did labs earlier with the Prova and the Lanka... They also proc a lot, and I mean a lot less than their % chance would suggest.

Edited by konfetarius