Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did That Video Say The Tysis Has 50% Status Chance?

Bobsplosion

the red text told us it had the highest status chance (of current weapons, at least), and DE does not disappoint

what's with all the corrosive damage weapons coming out, recently, though? stug, detron (it's available now, even though it's technically an older weapon), and now the tysis. and they're all sidearms! who thought that was a good idea?

the red text told us it had the highest status chance (of current weapons, at least), and DE does not disappoint

what's with all the corrosive damage weapons coming out, recently, though? stug, detron (it's available now, even though it's technically an older weapon), and now the tysis. and they're all sidearms! who thought that was a good idea?

Isn't the detron radiation?

To top it off, they are all better than the Acrid, which is a clan weapon, that takes days to make. 12 hours per muti-mas, and another 24 hours for the weapon, yet I can make this weapon RIGHT NOW.

Detron does Radiation tho.

so again a good Weapon (Acrid) with 5 Formas is now crap maybe DE likes to destroy my Lovely Weapon.

I can maybe look into the Future i put 5 Forma (or more) in the Tysis and then is they got nerfed.

That makes no Fun DE NO FUN.

The Acrid hasn't been good in months, lets not kid ourselves.

So i have been using this gun... and it feels more like, 25% chance then anything. Im actually very irritated not by the fact that its not super OP but because they are not doing what is advertised. I feel ripped off.

I can't remember what it's called, but there is a psychological phenomenon where you notice more when something fails than when it works.

And of course there is always RNG at work.