The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Should Be Canadian Frame

Valafor

We all know DE is from Canada (If you didn't, you do now), so why not make and Canadian Frame? i have already thought of some wonderful abilities. I would post this at fan concepts, but nobody reads those.

I call him Canadia! He is a true Canadian hero. beating down the Grineer with his hockey stick, and drinking maple syrup in Corpus mountain bases.

Sticky Situation Eh? - Canadia shoots Maple syrup at his enemies, slowing down movement. If used on infested, it will cause nearby infested to attack and devour the affected enemies

We all love CC, so Canadia shoots some delicious Maple Syrup at his foes. if you ever touched it, it is kind of sticky, so naturally it stops enemies on their tracks. And nothing can resist the allure of Maple Syrup. The infested will resort to their bestial nature and destroy the affected foes. In addition, now you can enjoy your sand pancakes from Phobos with real Syrup. Move aside Nyx, Canadia is the new CC God!

Herd of Meese Eh? - Canadia calls a herd of meese to trample his foes. In addition, enemies affected by Sticky Situation Eh? will fall asleep, and have a high chance of waking up with a moose, creating fear.

you can't have a Canadian frame without Meese (and yes, i know the plural of Moose is Moose). So since those meese are bloody everywhere, why not make them CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE YOU.

Tim Hortons Eh? - Canadia spawns virtual Tim Hortons everywhere, functioning as cover for Canadia and his allies. In addition, they periodically dispense Timbits that replenish health.

You can't talk Canadian without Tim Hortons bloody everywhere. We all like cover on the go, such as frost Snowglobe, Volt shields, AFK players, etc. Since we want to make Canadian frame best frame, he needs to have everything good, such as cover, and free HP.

Peaceful Hippie Eh? - Canadia puts down his weapons, inciting his enemies to do the same. he then takes them by the hand (or cannon if Moa) and create peace on the battlefield. he then blows a whistle, issuing a hockey match and brutalizes the unsuspecting foes with his Hockey Stick Prime.

Think Hysteria but actually usable. 'Nuff said.

In addition, when the cryogenics core malfunctions and everyone's shield decreases, Canadia is unaffected as he is Canadian. he also gains a speed boost from it as he rides his nano-clone Snow Mobile.

Tell me what you think of this Canadian frame. i sure hope it comes Soon™

Edited by Valafor

Upon casting Peaceful Hippie Eh? for every enemy he kills, he says "Sorry eh?"

And his kindness kills more enemies resulting in a chain

Also

What about an asian one?

Throws textbooks at his/her enemies?

The textbooks exploding dealing 3.1415----- x10 to the 69th

and after exploding the textbooks pages fall out dealing even more damage.

Thats the first skill anyway.

And guys shut it! I need to study for the exam I have tommorow! Everyone stop posting anything on the forums, and DE please disable your game for the next 5 days

Procrastinations bad, and this is your fault.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

this is border Xenophobia, i am amazed this is not locked yet.

so the female warframe should clean the kitchen? and not be allowed to express her opinion?.

or the mexican? the african? or the northamerican? (yeah, you have stereotypes too, is not funny believe me)

i can go on with multiple stereotypes but you get the point.

Edited by omega_phoenix

And guys shut it! I need to study for the exam I have tommorow! Everyone stop posting anything on the forums, and DE please disable your game for the next 5 days

I am right there with you. 

(I think this post has a hypocritical paradox embedded in it somewhere.)

I am interested in history books, which is not my case of forgetting some decent info from foreigners while doing the internet. :3

this is border Xenophobia, i am amazed this is not locked yet.

so the female warframe should clean the kitchen? and not be allowed to express her opinion?.

or the mexican? the african? or the northamerican? (yeah, you have stereotypes too, is not funny believe me)

i can go on with multiple stereotypes but you get the point.

Hehehe. Someone can't take a joke. Seriously, calm down. No one except you is offended. 

If we're making Stereotype frames, we need an Irish frame. 

Throws empty liqour bottles at enemies.

Not that I am advertising or anything, but I already made a topic about how Warframe is already an Ireland Simulator. Got you covered ;)