The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detron's Damage

CannaWhoopazz

I did some fiddling around with DPSframe.com and I can't get the Detron's damage to be all that worth it...

Weapons that are MUCH easier to get (Akbolto, Dual Bronco) do better damage than the Detron does... I'm not asking for it to be better or equal to the Brakk, I just want it to be worth getting as a kick &#! side-arm besides the fact that it's super hard to get and makes a good trophy!

TL;DR: I'm want the Detron to be buffed!

Edited by CannaWhoopazz

I did some fiddling around with DPSframe.com and I can't get the Detron's damage to be all that worth it...

Weapons that are MUCH easier to get (Akbolto, Dual Bronco) do better damage than the Detron does... I'm not asking for it to be better or equal to the Brakk, I just want it to be worth getting as a kick &#! side-arm besides the fact that it's super hard to get and makes a good trophy!

TL;DR: I'm want the Detron to be buffed!

It is not that much more annoying than getting a 3-4 piece Prime, which are rarely top of the charts(heck, prime frames are only base frame + 1 forma, sometimes not even that!). Why should the Detron be that much different?

AkBolto can never reach DPS that you see on dpsframe, because even with macro and 60fps it doesn't fire that fast, its more like 10 shots per sec at best (despite being moded to fire 20). Broncos are not effective at distance. 

NOW does anyone even have Detron to test  it for real?

I don't feel Detron is a positive for damage buff, IMO.

Since it does its unique Radiation damage that confuses a wad of enemies if modded correctly. Making might a decent late-game weapon.

Edit: Plus, it's a Heavy-Grineer-killing weapon, since Radiation dealing +75% to Heavy Grineer Armor.

Edited by Freelancer27

I don't feel Detron is a positive for damage buff, IMO.

Since it does its unique Radiation damage that confuses a wad of enemies if modded correctly. Making might a decent late-game weapon.

Edit: Plus, it's a Heavy-Grineer-killing weapon, since Radiation dealing +75% to Heavy Grineer Armor.

Magnetic + Toxin deals with Corpus nicely, and Corrosive + Fire isn't too bad against Infested. Radiation is a really useful damage type.

Note that this has nothing to do with potential DPS.

Edited by BadAimbot

Magnetic + Toxin deals with Corpus nicely, and Corrosive + Fire isn't too bad against Infested. Radiation is a really useful damage type.

Note that this has nothing to do with potential DPS.

All you're looking at is the weapon with the big numbers? Ammo efficiency, Mag size, accuracy, and other factors don't even matter right?

Sigh. DPS junkies.

I called this thread on day one.

Fyi.

'tis true.

Made like, half his posts with this prediction.

>_>

<_<

>_>

But in all seriousness, don't request nerfs/buffs until you've actually used the weapon.

I know I'm keeping this weapon come the day I acquire it, useful or not.

I supported Corpus, and I will get my god damned weapon.