The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Need To Remove Trinity's

Takhaos

I really like the tail. It is very unique for the frame. Yes there are issues with clipping, but there are working on fixing the clipping. Removing it isn't the answer.

On that note, I would like to see alternate body types (not just a skin) like the alternate helmets. This way if a player doesn't like a feature like the lobster tail, Rhino's, uhh, centerpiece?, maybe even Frost's cloak.

I don't think certain things should be removed because a selection of players don't like it, because for those people, there are people that do like it.

I really like the tail. It is very unique for the frame. Yes there are issues with clipping, but there are working on fixing the clipping. Removing it isn't the answer.

On that note, I would like to see alternate body types (not just a skin) like the alternate helmets. This way if a player doesn't like a feature like the lobster tail, Rhino's, uhh, centerpiece?, maybe even Frost's cloak.

I don't think certain things should be removed because a selection of players don't like it, because for those people, there are people that do like it.

yeah, seems like the most balanced solution.

as for myself i cant stand the lobster tail, or rhino cod like you said.

not even mentioning volt's design, alt armors would be nice.

My hope is Trinity Prime will be lobsterless.

Edit: the lobster tail would look okay, even cool, if the rest of the frame had the same kind of texture; instead Trinity is one of the frames that looks the most robotic and then it's got this thing that looks ripped out of an infested turtle, it just doesn't fit.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I don't know why everybody think it's a lobster tail when it obviously does not have fins.  To me it looks like the skin of some kind of alien critter that she's wearing as a trophy, with the back being its abdomen and the things around her waist being its legs.

I like the tail. The only problem I see is that the tail is overly detailed compared to the rest of her frame which has little to no detail so it looks out of place. I'm sure if they up the detail everywhere esp, more cut lines, armored pieces and stuff it would look good. Also all the syandanas are going to be fixed so the don't clip, like nekros's mortos is perfectly fitted for him and has not clipping issue, each syandana is going to be fitted per frame

Trinity is great for a group health/energy restorer and link is a personal defense skill she's got to send any damage at her to the enemy she's linked to.Don't see why she should go.

I have to agree with this guy. Why remove Trinity? Why not remove Nova? It just doesn't make any sense.