Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tysis Proc Not.. Proccing?

Anatolius

For something with 50% proc I very rarely ever get a corrosion proc. I decided to increase the status with Stunning Speed, Sure shot and Pistol Pestilence, topping off at 92.5% proc chance. (I just recently got it to rank 30 it wasnt easy)

You would figure that almost every shot would yield a proc with almost every shot. It seemed to fluctuate between every 3-8 shots in a clip

This wasnt that much of an improvement from 50%

I simply feel that for something with such low damage and fire rate, the procs should at least make up for it.

It is proccing.. but not at 92.5%

Edited by Anatolius

With 80% proc and maxed out Multishot and lethal barrage, it seems to be working as it should. Friend of mine theorized that status effects possibly have cooldowns and you can't activate them too frequently.

But then again, one can't be too sure.

Supposedly it has a chance of proccing Slash, Puncture or Impact's effects, except it won't because it doesn't do those damage types, but it 'uses up' the Status RNG. Or something.

o.0

someone dungoofed.

With 80% proc and maxed out Multishot and lethal barrage, it seems to be working as it should. Friend of mine theorized that status effects possibly have cooldowns and you can't activate them too frequently.

i've had Corrosive effects on say, Gremlins get stacked like 10 times in two seconds when i get real lucky. there doesn't seem to be a limit of how often you can apply Status Effects.

But then again, one can't be too sure.

well when you think about it, you are getting a proc because you can hit an enemy with 2 while I did not put multishot on it (didnt have the room)

so you have more of a chance to get a proc out of your one shot than I do because you are actually using 2 needles

but I shouldnt have to rely on multishot to get a proc

Supposedly it has a chance of proccing Slash, Puncture or Impact's effects, except it won't because it doesn't do those damage types, but it 'uses up' the Status RNG. Or something.

Needs fixing anyway, I agree.

Wait a minute, so RNG includes proc chance for the 3 basic damage types on the tysis? That's... quite the oversight... So basically instead of 50% chance of corrosive proc we get something like 12.5% because the 3 others do "failed procs"? (I know I fail at maths ^^) That explains a lot... Still, if DE fixes this, then this puppy is going to be a powerhouse on high levels...

Edited by Marthrym

Someone from DE *REALLY* need to read this post. I can confirm the 12.5% chance of proc unmodded.
I have been testing it against all the races, on diferent levels, and no matter what, the proc chance seems just like the one of a regular pistol with 10% status proc. And now that I read about the theory of the failed procs, it makes a lot of sense... I also remember been using the lanka and missing the procs, so this problem as been here for elemental weps for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...