Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny Will Crush Warframe Like Little Girl

mynameisd

Point.

Shady business all around with the big game developers and publishers these days.

I think I am going to stay with small game companies for a while.

I have to agree for the most part, while some big name devs have a reputable mindset (Bungie prior to Halo Reach, Rockstar Games, Rare prior being bought by microsoft), it's usually diamonds in the rough. Small time devs on the otherhand HAVE to be good, or else they get snuffed out. Devs like DE have active community managers, and proactive designers. It's not often they make a design change for the worse, and when they do, they can take it with salt. 

Stop judging publishers for fault of several studios. And hey, The Division looks like it will be the most frikin awesome sh.t on the world. That game will certainly crush every other online coop tps out there.

Edited by Cemges

Destiny looks like it will be great,. I'll play it a bunch.

But I wont stop playing Warframe because of it.

So for me destiny is just another fun game for me to play.

I'm not going to sit here and make predictions about any body else... 

Wait...

Why are people saying Destiny is an mmo? It's not.

You go around in squads of 3 in instanced areas and occasionally meet up with other small squads in predetermined areas.

Bungie has made moving between instances seamless and that is awesome but they are still instances with small groups of players in them.

That's a well designed co-op game not an mmo. At no point does the multiplayer ever actually get massive.

I've even heard some folks call warframe an mmo....what is going on with these classification's these days?

A lot of shooters have 4 player co-op and persistent character progression. That does not make them an mmo.

Stop judging publishers for fault of several studios. And hey, The Division looks like it will be the most frikin awesome sh.t on the world. That game will certainly crush every other online coop tps out there.

So we shouldn't judge them for treating us like ****? Why not?

I mean, if they lie to us, take our money, do not give us what they promise and basically tell us as players to F*** off when we have problems... I don't know about you, but I tend to judge people fairly harshly when they treat me like that.

I won't ever buy another Ubisoft game again. Not when it likely won't work. I don't usually advocate pirating, but THEIR stuff? Oh heck yes. THEY deserve the hits in the pocketbook. Especially since I know a hacker who can get their games to work when THEY can't be bothered to.

Edited by Kalenath

Eh, more likely it'll give a rather niched PS4 game some healthy competition. Never could quite get into Destiny's rather bland design, compared to the more biological/sci-fi themes Warframe offers up.

That and, yaknow, they're not the same type of game.

This, plus Destiny won't be available for the PC. They're not even competing in the same tournament(so to speak).

destiny destiny i'll tell you what is destiny it's just a piece of crap while warframe price of a diamond but it's free because the [DE] use their minds and make such an awsome game free but that crap i don't want to waste my money on it it's not worth a pennie and if you notice all of the posts here are not agreeing with you,you are the only guy who said that and why the councilor vak hek must you post this here anyways is it just because you want to be reported and banned by us or just be banned by the [DE] or you are just another loser which left the game from his edoitness edoit get a life you peice of crap

don't mess with me while am mad

destiny destiny i'll tell you what is destiny it's just a piece of crap while warframe price of a diamond but it's free because the [DE] use their minds and make such an awsome game free but that crap i don't want to waste my money on it it's not worth a pennie and if you notice all of the posts here are not agreeing with you,you are the only guy who said that and why the councilor vak hek must you post this here anyways is it just because you want to be reported and banned by us or just be banned by the [DE] or you are just another loser which left the game from his edoitness edoit get a life you peice of crap

One big run on sentence = not reading that.

I never liked Halo, it's a pretty generic fps, only good thing about it is the universe, but then again I didn't play every Halo game since I don't have an xbox.

Destiny I'm interested in, gameplay looks fun though it does look similar to some other games and the universe is something I would like to learn more about.

Not trying to sound like a fanboy, but wasn't Halo: CE the first modern fps?

• 6 months later...

According to the Bungie Forums... Activision is trying to get the game pushed to a PC release by March 2015.. worry about this comparison if/when that happens.

But yeah, can't really compare the two.

Warframe is a 3rd person Space Ninja Shooter.

Destiny is a 1st Person Sci-Fi Free Roam/ Exploration.