The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Event

VeryNinja

One node is selected, and turned into a infested invasion

new leaderboard is made for how many infested invasions completed on that node

event goes on for two weeks, at the end of the event, top 100 people on the leaderboard get a shield osprey pet, with the same powers as a shield osprey, but more health/shields.

Edit:

I reread this and it actually sounds a bit like I am serious. I'm aiming to insult past events.

Edited by VeryNinja

I have a better idea, though this will be a mode. It'll be like capture the flag but with data masses, one apposing faction or in invasion could also work. Has to steal each other's Data Mass, collect enough and bring them back before they do and you have completed the mission.

If this idea ever gets picked up, credit me for it. xP

Edited by (PS4)LUCKY_JOEL

I have a better idea, though this will be a mode. It'll be like capture the flag but with data masses, one apposing faction or in invasion could also work. Has to steal each other's Data Mass, collect enough and bring them back before they do and you have completed the mission.

your idea is from other games.

copy much?

No because that Shield Osprey would be overpowered. There will also be no pets, ever, because of AI pathing issues among others. If it would replace the sentinel then it could be somewhat acceptable. Not only this but it would make a lot of the community upset because it is tad impossible to get.

If this idea ever gets picked up, credit me for it. xP

So how would this work? AI is incapable of doing this for now because it is outdated and extremely poor so it would be such a easy victory without some artificial assistance and then it wouldn't be all that fun. Also the net is hard locked for 4 players at a time so if it were PvP. mode, it would have to be 2v2. which sounds boring and stupid when you wouldn't be able to choose your preferred side 50% of times. On top of all this as a cherry is faction imbalance. No, no, no!

Give it more thought. Oh and DE never takes ideas directly so they won't credit their members just so you know.