Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Frames Will Be Clan Tech?

Zero.No.Hikari

Where did you hear this ?

Check the bulletin at the top of the forums: "4) PC Tenno Dojo Reasearch Info"

In response to the OP, I doubt that all future frames will be released via clan tech. The dojo labs are a nice way to release content imo, but for all content to funnel through it would be a little unreasonable. Not to mention with the devs teasing that endgame is being worked on, we likely will have entirely new ways to unlock content in the future, so i'm guessing moving banshee and volt to the dojos is largely out of necessity/convenience for the time being.

Edited by chimp77

I hope they don't put ALL the new frames in clan tech.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to base new frame construction entirely on clan functions.  On the note of it being a potential bandaid fix all I can say is maybe; don't know where there gonna go from here.

So...With the new Clan Tech lab does this mean all new frames will be put there for us to just research and not need to farm?  If so is this a higher incentive to have mastery locked frames or be in a clan to get most Frames for free?

Oh, you'll need to farm alright.  Just look at the other clan techs.  What makes you think they won't implement an item akin to Fieldrons?  Oxium is probably just the next "research material," requiring 10 oxium to make an "Oxium Bar" or whatever they'll call it.  And you'll need 5 bars per warframe.

Grind, grind, grind.

Oh, you'll need to farm alright.  Just look at the other clan techs.  What makes you think they won't implement an item akin to Fieldrons?  Oxium is probably just the next "research material," requiring 10 oxium to make an "Oxium Bar" or whatever they'll call it.  And you'll need 5 bars per warframe.

Grind, grind, grind.

So will they finally move control Modules off Voids to place oxium there?  If so I see nothing wrong with it.  It'll be so much easier than going through RNG and getting a helmet Curse where 30 runs only give you a Helmet BP

Grind, grind, grind.

2-3 runs on Kappa. Done.

i just hope this frame wont be a clan tech.

i just dont like the idea to wait for a week to completely craft it by crafting example 5 oxium pure whatever that requires 10 oxiums per pure oxium whatever.

but in the end, we'all going to have it and if its not good and isnt fun like valkyr then its gonna rot in our inventory anyways.

i hope she's fun and useable

2-3 runs on Kappa. Done.

You've crafted the new research frame already?  Cool.

i just hope this frame wont be a clan tech.

i just dont like the idea to wait for a week to completely craft it by crafting example 5 oxium pure whatever that requires 10 oxiums per pure oxium whatever.

but in the end, we'all going to have it and if its not good and isnt fun like valkyr then its gonna rot in our inventory anyways.

i hope she's fun and useable

It will be.  And you will need to wait a week.  How fun will the frame be?  Hit or miss.

If you don't like grind, post about it.  Tell DE you don't like grind.  Otherwise they'll just continue to implement grind into the game.

So...With the new Clan Tech lab does this mean all new frames will be put there for us to just research and not need to farm?  If so is this a higher incentive to have mastery locked frames or be in a clan to get most Frames for free?

oh No,no, nope. There would still be a lot of Grinding involved with that, get 50 oxium, craft 1 *****  and you need 10-15 of those per piece of a frame, also then putting them together will require some X amount of said material.  cause thats how its now, and thats how DE is planning to keep it, also look out for Platinum hike ups too that 500 plat frame might become 1000 plat frame soon'ish.

Edited by Mabswer

You've crafted the new research frame already?  Cool.

It will be.  And you will need to wait a week.  How fun will the frame be?  Hit or miss.

If you don't like grind, post about it.  Tell DE you don't like grind.  Otherwise they'll just continue to implement grind into the game.

Well, most of us have been "telling them" that  for what?.. 8 months ? and where are we now?!? still mostly just grinding on top of grinding on top of timers which are on top of addon grinding. Same with the Supposedly fixed RNG which i personaly haven't still seen any difference.

where are the tokens mentioned way back on livestream?!?