Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worth To Max The Steel Charge Aura?

ExorcistEX

Question

1300 cores (most are core 3) and 1mil credits...not too sure is it worth it...55% more on melee damage...and 28 warframe points if it fit into the correct aura slot

I think it is for the melee 2.0 buff...and I think there will have a few new mod which require some crazy amount of warframe points so thats why the Steel Charge is buff that much.

P.S. Consider that 2 hot fix after U12 and it is not fix so I think this is not a bug.

Edited by ExorcistEX

15 answers to this question

Hmm I would say with Loki, Ash, and Valkyr sure why not because now Hysteria takes crit/damage from your melee weapon and Loki/Ash invis with steal charge means alot more damage :3 well in theory atleast. I am waiting till after melee 2.0 to max it out.

Edited by AllanIncubi

Hmm I would say with Loki, Ash, and Valkyr sure why not because now Hysteria takes crit/damage from your melee weapon and Loki/Ash invis with steal charge means alot more damage :3

but to get the most out of loki/ ashs invi you would wanna be using a charge weapon, but charge strikes arent affected by this mod

Absolutely worth it.  Think of it as 4 free forma without the need to reset your frame to ZERO every time.  1 million credits takes all of 3 days to accumulate so thats no biggie.  Not to mention the damage boost when Invisible with Ash and the boost with Valkyr while running Warcry would be awesome as well.

Personally I'd wait and see. Im still expecting them to eventually release a +power strength aura in the V slot >.<

That's when all hell will break lose when 4 novas armed to the teeth with power strength starts tearing apart orokin ships,

Absolutely worth it.  Think of it as 4 free forma without the need to reset your frame to ZERO every time.  1 million credits takes all of 3 days to accumulate so thats no biggie.  Not to mention the damage boost when Invisible with Ash and the boost with Valkyr while running Warcry would be awesome as well.

Where are you going to get that kind of fundage?  'Cause I want to go there. A lot.

I'm dropping mods into Steel Charge when I have them to spare, as well as a few of my melee mods, just to get them ready for Melee 2.0

But yeah, +28  mod points?  Do eeet!

Where are you going to get that kind of fundage?  'Cause I want to go there. A lot.

I'm dropping mods into Steel Charge when I have them to spare, as well as a few of my melee mods, just to get them ready for Melee 2.0

But yeah, +28  mod points?  Do eeet!

think i got 1.1mil in a day without booster...just ran lots of T3 cap back then...

q3h3.jpg