Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

well the way i see it, they might be working on him alongside the new hunter war frame. they'll definitely release her first, (before typhus) but if our current pattern holds, we'll see, (wukong(male), nezha(female), hunter lady (female) then typhus (male)

What if typhus was a female? Also Nezah is a dude.

Edited by DALOS

Red Skittlez-Sama, I would like to know if any of the proceeds of platinum used to purchase the *almighty* Mios goes towards you, as you are Its creator. Second, Do you ever plan on using TennoGen to further your designs of Typhus? Or is this something you've been doing already (w/Mios & other concepts)? Thank you for your contributions to Warframe!

~HaloKrux~

Red Skittlez-Sama, I would like to know if any of the proceeds of platinum used to purchase the *almighty* Mios goes towards you, as you are Its creator.

That I can answer, as I did ask Adam about it. Unfortunately he does not, as whilst he came up with the concept and the art, it was DE that did all the modelling and stuff. (where TennoGen its the player that does the model/texture maps est and DE just implement it)

That I can answer, as I did ask Adam about it. Unfortunately he does not, as whilst he came up with the concept and the art, it was DE that did all the modelling and stuff. (where TennoGen its the player that does the model/texture maps est and DE just implement it)

No? *thinking* yes this was more an Honor thing. He probably got the Mios for free as a thank you, maby something else too hopefully?

No? *thinking* yes this was more an Honor thing. He probably got the Mios for free as a thank you, maby something else too hopefully?

In thanks of the design and concept of Zephyr, an implemented Warframe, Volkovyi received the following:

- A personal in-game letter~
 - A 3 day Affinity and Credit booster.
 - An amount of Platinum.
 - A super charged Phage, Akstilletto, and Jat Kittag all with their own inventory slot.
 - A super charged Zephyr also with her own inventory slot.

In Red's aspect, he may have received a personalized letter, Platinum, possibly boosters, and maybe a super charged Mios as a token of reward?
Edited by Pyro15232

He got the Mios (with potato and slot) and Defiled Snapdragon for free as soon as it hit the live build, just like how the other contest winners got there weps and stances for free.

Still working on the Typhus model.  Here's it's current stage:

http://fav.me/d9ik3my

Still a ways to go on texture painting and tweaking.  But once that's done it'll just be a matter of smaller things like putting in the apendages, fixing the straps that Zbrush ate, and other minor refinements.  I think after all that's done and it's rigged up, I'll see about some spoof teaser stuff for it.

Still working on the Typhus model.  Here's it's current stage:

http://fav.me/d9ik3my

Still a ways to go on texture painting and tweaking.  But once that's done it'll just be a matter of smaller things like putting in the apendages, fixing the straps that Zbrush ate, and other minor refinements.  I think after all that's done and it's rigged up, I'll see about some spoof teaser stuff for it.

looks so femenine. fix that pls.

Edited by yual

Hmmm.... well, why not bank on the corrupted drones? The corrupted do kind of build off each other in minute ways so maybe have the corrupted version of his ultimate be a support power? Something along the lines of he himself getting a massive shield overcharge and boosted recharge rate while he grants shield boosts to nearby targets. Or if you want to go defensive you could take a page from Void Vor and have him deploy a defensive perimeter of shock mines or create an shell of void energy around himself in a small area while becoming one giant, mobile, tesla grenade. But if you want pure offensive.... make his speed spike and give him two tendril weapons made of the same material as the white crystalline trees we see all over the void that he can clear rooms with.

Also quick question, with DE shifting from the play style of "Press 4 to Win" to a more active ultimate mechanic involving more player interaction will you be changing how the player interacts with his fourth ability?

Regarding the zbrush-model it is abit on the slim side. Very true to the concept art, just not as angular and male as the other warframes.

My feeling is that if it was a tad taller and had more mass, it would look more the part.

The skills are great though, and as a proof-of-concept this is great.

Hmmm.... well, why not bank on the corrupted drones? The corrupted do kind of build off each other in minute ways so maybe have the corrupted version of his ultimate be a support power? Something along the lines of he himself getting a massive shield overcharge and boosted recharge rate while he grants shield boosts to nearby targets. Or if you want to go defensive you could take a page from Void Vor and have him deploy a defensive perimeter of shock mines or create an shell of void energy around himself in a small area while becoming one giant, mobile, tesla grenade. But if you want pure offensive.... make his speed spike and give him two tendril weapons made of the same material as the white crystalline trees we see all over the void that he can clear rooms with.

Also quick question, with DE shifting from the play style of "Press 4 to Win" to a more active ultimate mechanic involving more player interaction will you be changing how the player interacts with his fourth ability?

I do like the idea of drones, I am at the moment playing Borderlands the pre-sequel as Wilhelm and I love the idea of having two drones, one for defense and the other for offense. That is still an idea for the corrupted faction, but keep in mind I still have to factor in the sentient when they come out, but atm I am working on Star Wars stuff at this point in time.

You can't really press 4 to win with him, as you need a lot of consume your target in order to generate his 4th, There by giving it a innate cool-down at it where. So you need to use his 1 to activate his 4.