Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

YES! Love this idea! I actually had the same idea and called mine a "Vampire" frame for lack of naming skills xD I LOVE the idea of a vampiric/ leach/ deathknight frame.... Basically, a frame that deals massive AOE's that deal high damage and consume the life forces of those around him to restore the life force of himself and allies, like for example... something like a rhino stomp that deals high damage and sucks the life out of its victiums to restore health shields and mana of himself and allies, LOVE the idea and if we can get a frame that does this man i would totally use him as my main frame!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Advertising

YES! Love this idea! I actually had the same idea and called mine a "Vampire" frame for lack of naming skills xD I LOVE the idea of a vampiric/ leach/ deathknight frame.... Basically, a frame that deals massive AOE's that deal high damage and consume the life forces of those around him to restore the life force of himself and allies, like for example... something like a rhino stomp that deals high damage and sucks the life out of its victiums to restore health shields and mana of himself and allies, LOVE the idea and if we can get a frame that does this man i would totally use him as my main frame! check out my ideas!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/334085-new-warframe-ideas-light-dark-vampiricdemon-frame/#entry3750115

I love your excitement, its very fun. And I know that you are excited with your own concept. But its bad manners to post links to your thread on another concepts. I know you probably dont mean anything bad by it, Im just letting you know that its rude to do it without the threads authors, Ok .

so drakul was typhus before he was typhus. Now we see the Lotus honor guard. I'm going to take a guess and say Drakul led the honor guard as a form of captain???? Am I even close or was that a complete miss?

Drakul is a completely separate from from Typhus, unless Red has changed something(I don't keep up with the Drakul thread). The frame that Typhus "used to be"(which was only for a fanfic) was Weiss.

Sorry didn't mean to do that, was just putting there so he could look at my ideas as well see if he liked them, or give ME suggestions or something on mine my apologies!

no worries. One way to get Red attention would be to PM him. That way you can speak with him privately.

Drakul is a completely separate from from Typhus, unless Red has changed something(I don't keep up with the Drakul thread). The frame that Typhus "used to be"(which was only for a fanfic) was Weiss.

no Dracul is Weiss. He changed the name and theme to be a polar opposites to Typhus. Dracul is who Typhus used to be. Typhus focuses on self survivability and self buffing. While Dracul is more about all buffs and survivability.

Okay soooo the Quote button works in a DIFFERENT browser, xD well okay... and alright ill have to do that!

yeah the quote button doesn't work on IE only chrome for me.

no Dracul is Weiss. He changed the name and theme to be a polar opposites to Typhus. Dracul is who Typhus used to be. Typhus focuses on self survivability and self buffing. While Dracul is more about all buffs and survivability.

yeah the quote button doesn't work on IE only chrome for me.

Can I ask where you're getting this? Because I have not seen Red mention it here and I just looked through all the pages in the Dracul thread and read Dracul's little bio and nothing of the sort is mentioned. Assuming Red hasn't changed anything, Typhus was supposed to fit the "noble knight/knight in shining armor" motif as Weiss/before he became Typhus, Dracul does not follow that and is just as brutal as Typhus. Dracul is far from being the "polar opposite" of Typhus. The only thing in common that they have is that they resemble each other, but that is mostly just Red's style.

Weiss is who Typhus was before he became Typhus. And I believe he changed Weiss to the Dracul Concept.

but what happened if Weiss had an enemy or Rival called Schwarz

like in the past y'know then something happened between them, that caused a major event/incident or something

sorry i just thought it would be possible becuz maybe i was just thinking about the name,

Weiss is White

then

Schwarz is Black

so that's how I got the idea

sorry i just wanted to repost my comment

oh and on the dracul concept i never saw anything involving Dracul as Weiss

Red I'm confused, I'm asking RedSkittlez

is Weiss past Typhus or past Dracul?

Edited by Hunter126

Can I ask where you're getting this? Because I have not seen Red mention it here and I just looked through all the pages in the Dracul thread and read Dracul's little bio and nothing of the sort is mentioned. Assuming Red hasn't changed anything, Typhus was supposed to fit the "noble knight/knight in shining armor" motif as Weiss/before he became Typhus, Dracul does not follow that and is just as brutal as Typhus. Dracul is far from being the "polar opposite" of Typhus. The only thing in common that they have is that they resemble each other, but that is mostly just Red's style.

warframe___weiss_contest_comic_by_redski

By popular request I'm going to do a short comic about Typhus' origins called Bloodlines.

This portrays Typhus before when he was called Weiss (name may change), a warframe that controls blood.

Keep in mind I am making no promises. I am super  busy and this is a project for my off-time for your enjoyment and my own.