The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

and if typhus will get those heavy bug features - I'm voting for a rhinoceros beetle horn for rhino

those bug features are part of typhus' design not accessories for all frames, its like how only hydroid had tentacles in his design or oberon has deer aspects to his design etc. typhus gets those bug heavy features because its his theme.

the gunslinger frame they showed today looked amazing and the fact they are already talking aobut getting i nto aniamtiosn and stuff has me thinkign we are going to see another .5 frame release

I thought the blindfold was a nice touch(hopefully it won't be a syandana that you have to buy)

I definitely got the vibe that it could come in a .5 update, since they commented on how early they started making it and that they usually wait until later to even start thinking of the next frame.

those bug features are part of typhus' design not accessories for all frames, its like how only hydroid had tentacles in his design or oberon has deer aspects to his design etc. typhus gets those bug heavy features because its his theme.

i meant horn as a part of 4th helmet

I thought the blindfold was a nice touch(hopefully it won't be a syandana that you have to buy)

I definitely got the vibe that it could come in a .5 update, since they commented on how early they started making it and that they usually wait until later to even start thinking of the next frame.

and maybe after that geof can finally sit down with mios and begin working on it, and then maybe just maybe we will get tpyhus and mios as well as infested alad and j3 all in u16!

and maybe after that geof can finally sit down with mios and begin working on it, and then maybe just maybe we will get tpyhus and mios as well as infested alad and j3 all in u16!

Speaking of Mios, we actually just got a Dev response in another thread about it,

ah sorry, I actually meant to speak to this on the stream but forgot as we started to run out of time.

It's in the queue, we have postponed it a few times because its a pretty complex design and want to make sure when we start on it we have the time dedicated to make it work. The construction of the mesh to function with how the tech-animators will rig it is going to be tricky. its a doozy but will be fun to animate.

Cause he requires a lot of work to put him in the game, hes huge, all the animations and artwork will take awhile to actually make while DE also deals with keeping the community happy and come out with more content ever update. I'm glad hes not in the game yet because I'd prefer him to not be rushed and see all of Red's work made into trash

Well i can fully say that I too am glad hes not in game. Red seems to change up typhus graphically so much they probably dont have a baseline of what to show him as

Well i can fully say that I too am glad hes not in game. Red seems to change up typhus graphically so much they probably dont have a baseline of what to show him as

Typhus's design has been finalized for a while now. Red's just been working on some Typhus lore and whatnot...so he's been the same for a few months

It is clear from the last Livestream, the designteam are on a schedual that streatches pretty far.

Remember though, games are constantly crashing and needing fixes. Not forgetting crisis like Viver taking up everyones time.

Then sometimes it just does not work, like Mynki said about Trinitys immortal skin.

sorry, seems like everytime i come back i see a newer version of typhus and/or a rework of him into something else.

Isn't the design finalized?

Aren't all the new arts for something else?

While i'll agree Red clutters this particular thread with a bunch of (Kinda) unrelated stuff, and needs to make a general RedSkittlez art thread (2015, copyright, patent pending), but the Typhus concept was finalized.