The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I'm trying to contain my excitement, the Gunslinger frame is coming with U15.5(viewing the new teaser image, the url says teaseu155 or something close to that) That means we can get Typhus in U16! Which also means he could very well be coming with the Mios and the new J3!

I'm trying to contain my excitement, the Gunslinger frame is coming with U15.5(viewing the new teaser image, the url says teaseu155 or something close to that) That means we can get Typhus in U16! Which also means he could very well be coming with the Mios and the new J3!

This, I wouldn't be surprised if they rushed gunslinger so they could get her out for U15.5 so they coudl add typhus. You knwo considering how many players in the community want him released and U16 would be perfect for him.

This, I wouldn't be surprised if they rushed gunslinger so they could get her out for U15.5 so they could add typhus. You know considering how many players in the community want him released and U16 would be perfect for him.

Holy shi- I think Gun-Frame is coming today. Rebecca posted a link to that page in the update update thread, mentioned that it was a huge update(but about 1/3 of it is for optimizations), and did not deny that it wasn't coming today when a poster asked why a new frame and not lore.

Holy shi- I think Gun-Frame is coming today. Rebecca posted a link to that page in the update update thread, mentioned that it was a huge update(but about 1/3 of it is for optimizations), and did not deny that it wasn't coming today when a poster asked why a new frame and not lore.

by huge its  ~1GB of data

btw other than mios. is even Typhus on DE radar ?

And should be available at mastery 10+ to reward vets and motivate newbys

agreed
+ i'm nearly raging for a high mr weapon (preferably a heavy machinegun ;p )

btw aside rhino there is no other frame with mr requirement 

Or maybe should be exclusive meele only frame. Like you cwnt use guns only nikana or any meele with straigt to meele abilities

That would limit his availability.  i think a dedicated (restricted to use by only one specific frame ) weapons should be more interesting.

Edited by Cracken

Digital Extremes currently employs 170+ people working every day to make this game better and bigger.

I'm sure that by now main characters and warframes are given to teams, that work dedicated on that untill it's done, then they rotate around.

Gunslinger was made because they apparantly had time to spare. The concept and mechanics for Typhus and Mios were probably not sorted out, then there is the new infested and Alad to consider, likely stealing the big chunk if the resources.

When the planning for Typhus is approved I guess they can dedicate a team to him, why not after this new update?

We *do not* want Typhus rushed.

still waiting DE to make this Warframe instead of more S#&$ like limbo

I'm almost positive Typhus is coming next. They mentioned that they're working on Mios, they have an Infested update coming for U16 with a new J3, they pushed out a female frame(Mesa) so that they could do a male one, and they're also testing out player grappling with the new Infested gun that could be used for Typhus' first skill and the Mios' grapple.

I'm almost positive Typhus is coming next. They mentioned that they're working on Mios, they have an Infested update coming for U16 with a new J3, they pushed out a female frame(Mesa) so that they could do a male one, and they're also testing out player grappling with the new Infested gun that could be used for Typhus' first skill and the Mios' grapple.

all roads point to Typhus