The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

not much into spilling the secrets to your kung fu technique are you skittlez san?

i do my own fanart to a certain extent...ceapt that my eyes and frontal lobes are too lousy of a quality to make things out of thin air,so i have to make things out of stuff that exists....

would it be rude of me to post an example of what im working on at the moment?or is it ok for me to share on this thread,since i noticed its kind of like you mr skittlez have created a community for us all on here in this thread

So rumor is, this is coming soon. Can anyone shed a little light on this?

Scott (Scott, or Steve?) mentioned in the previous DevStream that the next Warframe was going to be something the community loved, and had unique powers and mechanics.

PLUS! the Patient Zero quest implies that Alad V knows how to infect Tenno/Warframes with the mutalist virus now, which... kinda actually sorta fits Typhus' lore if you squint hard enough.

Actually, if you really think positive butterfly thoughts, Steve read Typhus lore, looked at how poular he is, wrote the story for Alad and Mesa, built upon Typhus story.

Meaning that Mesa basically was an excuse for crafting Typhus and making him the centerpiece of Alad V's final chapter as he is lost to the infestation complely.

I am betting they will change how he looks quite a bit though, but still keep what makes Typhus, well Typhus.

Scott (Scott, or Steve?) mentioned in the previous DevStream that the next Warframe was going to be something the community loved, and had unique powers and mechanics.

PLUS! the Patient Zero quest implies that Alad V knows how to infect Tenno/Warframes with the mutalist virus now, which... kinda actually sorta fits Typhus' lore if you squint hard enough.

Aw ! It's him :D !!!

In the devstream, Scott said "It's a popular theme (80% sure he says theme, not frame) a lot of people want...with a badass twist on it"

You are right, he said theme. But still, what he said very much sounds like Typhus.

In the devstream, Scott said "It's a popular theme (80% sure he says theme, not frame) a lot of people want...with a badass twist on it"

You are right, he said theme. But still, what he said very much sounds like Typhus.

Well, the 'theme' still has a critical point. Like what's the popular themes that people want. What I know, there are three types of themes that is popular: First is a Earth theme Warframe, Secondly Time theme Warframe and finally a Infested theme Warframe.

So, yeah. It might be a possibility but I recommend not to hold your breath and just wait and see.

Because end of the day, it's up to DE and what they want to put in the game.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Well, the 'theme' still has a critical point. Like what's the popular themes that people want. What I know, there are three types of themes that is popular: First is a Earth theme Warframe, Secondly Time theme Warframe and finally a Infested theme Warframe.

So, yeah. It might be a possibility but I recommend not to hold your breath and just wait and see.

Because end of the day, it's up to DE and what they want to put in the game.

dont lose hope red,out of all of us you have the best chance at success,atleast logically,what with all the featurement typhus already has in devstreams

I just had a thought.

If the designers create Typhus with the Lore of him being the third warframe caught by Alad, and further more infected by the mutalist parasite, there is a good chance of them designing the model in color-schemes and textures of the new infested and infested weapons.

Thid would mean bone whites, purple to red to yellow to grey to pink. Just look at new Al.

I am not sure how I feel about that. Not to mention they propably will go for a more infested organic look rather than what the concept art is.

So I ask you, what do you think Typhus will turn out as if they take this road?

I just had a thought.

If the designers create Typhus with the Lore of him being the third warframe caught by Alad, and further more infected by the mutalist parasite, there is a good chance of them designing the model in color-schemes and textures of the new infested and infested weapons.

Thid would mean bone whites, purple to red to yellow to grey to pink. Just look at new Al.

I am not sure how I feel about that. Not to mention they propably will go for a more infested organic look rather than what the concept art is.

So I ask you, what do you think Typhus will turn out as if they take this road?

I think they won't take this road because Alad V was assassinated. Again.