Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Hey guys, upon reviewing all of the user feedback addressing Typhus and his design, It has been brought to my attention that he seems to share specific design similarities with another warframe.  Ash, his helmet to be exact, the mandibles seem to be very similar. I am considering changing up by removing it from his helmet design or just flat out redoing it.

Tell me what you guys think about this overall. Should I change it, what can be improved, or is it fine how it is already?

Leave it as it is right now, it's perfect(unless you really want to change it and feel that you should). Ash's smooth helmet and little tusks =/= Typhus' helmet and mandibles

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Recovery8 does have a point. Lets just keep contributing to this thread so we can be on the Typhis's level and maybe beyond. Im working on MS Paint to create some fan art for Dragon.

Well hows about this there red...

Hey guys, upon reviewing all of the user feedback addressing Typhus and his design, It has been brought to my attention that he seems to share specific design similarities with another warframe.  Ash, his helmet to be exact, the mandibles seem to be very similar. I am considering changing up by removing it from his helmet design or just flat out redoing it.

Tell me what you guys think about this overall. Should I change it, what can be improved, or is it fine how it is already?

Do I have to tell you the amount of crap I will give you if you remove the mandibles. If i could say what I wanted to say i would but I can't cause yeah it hasn't happened.

No the Helmet is amazing and imo shouldnt be changed just because Ash has smaller >Bleep< then Typhus. And I think it was only like two or three people who had a problem with that, compared to the 600+ people who upvoted the design. I dont thing anything needs changing. But if you do deside to change it, I hope you keep the Samurai look. I REALLY hope you keep it.

Well hows about this there red...

the funny thing is. really few of us actualy contribute to Typhus, and mostly its just us giving out opinions. Red dose all the art work himself. I would love to make some fan art for Typhus though. That would be AWESOME!

If you really want a nother helm you got two others allready, the elder helm is awesome.

But no, just keep it, lore even states it is an addition to the original helmet.

Besides, ash really is not that similar. He look more like an angry ant. Typhus look like a samurai demon.

I think it's fine, especially given their relevance to his theme.

the funny thing is. really few of us actualy contribute to Typhus, and mostly its just us giving out opinions. Red dose all the art work himself.

"If you let someone fish for you, you will only eat for a day. But if you learn how to fish you can eat for a lifetime."

I had a quick idea for a "Blood Frame" i was thinking of where it made veins explode in enemies and whatnot but this seems far more interesting and well thought out, very good idea, i would play this frame nonstop if it was added

Guys, hey, guys, what if-

Guys, shut up and listen.

What if Typhus-

GUYS! Listen, this is really cool!

What if Typhus wasn't added with Update 13 because they're going to package him with the release of the Mios?

That would be cool, I was thinking they might do that too. Would be a great surprise if during a Tenno reinforcement for the Mios, they just through in Typhus out of nowhere. That seems like they only way we would get him before U15, since major updates with Warframes seem to go male then female then male again, unless DE wants to break that. Or they may just genderswap Typhus like they did with Zephyr. Red did make a female version of Typhus, even if was just because he felt like it.

That would be cool, I was thinking they might do that too. Would be a great surprise if during a Tenno reinforcement for the Mios, they just through in Typhus out of nowhere. That seems like they only way we would get him before U15, since major updates with Warframes seem to go male then female then male again, unless DE wants to break that. Or they may just genderswap Typhus like they did with Zephyr. Red did make a female version of Typhus, even if was just because he felt like it.

My thought process was in regards to the release of Oberon, who we ony really heard about... what, like, two or three days prior to his release?

I dunno if DE's willing to do that again, but if they do, I hope it coincides with a pretty major expansion, like an event, or at least a tileset expansion.

Maybe I'm just being a little too optimistic, though :P

warframe___female_typhus_wip_by_redskitt

Yes the female Typhus is a real thing I'm doing.

The style will be similar but very different than that of the male version.

It will be updated as I get further along.
Here's a 10 minute mockup of what she'll look like.

Also don't fret, that's not cloth, it's the Epidermis from her previous victim.

Edited by RedSkittlez

warframe___female_typhus_wip_by_redskitt

Yes the female Typhus is a real thing I'm doing.

The style will be similar but very different than that of the male version.

It will be updated as I get further along.

Here's a 10 minute mockup of what she'll look like.

Also don't fret, that's not cloth, it's the Epidermis from her previous victim.

I still hope the male version makes it ingame. While I have nothing truly against female, I dont feel comfortable with playing female characters, which is one of the reason I hardly use Nyx and Saryn. Even though I love their concepts.