Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

While I agree that this concept deserve attention, Red is a great artist, but in my honest opinion, making a newly created clone account just to upvote and bump it to the tops is not an ideal way and toxic. Red also said it in the one post he made on the Dragon concept, he said that currently there is a toxic fanbase of Typhus that bashing other concept and create clone just to upvote his own concept, he did aware of the problem, he did said people need to give other concept some love and treat them evenly, not every concept here is Typhus quality, i agree, but choosing to ignore all of them just for the sake of one Concept is wrong and not the right way this forum should be. Also, there are like 10 clones account per day just to pump this thread

And who says they're clones?

Hey Red, I know you said you'd get to it in time but with Typhus at the stage he's at and the Typhis concept looking good maybe you should update the OP before taking on another big project. Might help thin the confusion we see here every now and then and save you a headache from explaining things... again. Just a suggestion.

PERSON! How do you know that they are clone accounts? Is there a magic icon next their profile that only you can see marking it a clone account? Like I said, how do you know that it isnt just a brand new member checking out the forums for the first time. Look at me, I've been playing almost and entire year and only have 150 comments, does this make me a clone account too? Or because I have a "Master" status that you'll overlook it. Please, even if it is or is not, don't go assuming anything. Now please keep this thread clean, it is Red's wishes.

i refuse to be considered human because of many things ignorant people are one of them. Its best to ignore them i find, giving them attention only makes them want more and that is when they get truly irritating. anyway red you have pretty much an army at your back supporting you on this, its come a long way since i first saw it and is as impressive as ever. i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and cant wait to see the product of your labor brought to life in game.

For how long are we gonna keep going about this off topic, pointless discussion regarding about my post? The issue has been fix early this morning in which I direct an apologize to Red himself , and He accept it, we virtually shake hand, as fellow artists. I was having a really bad day yestrerday, so I was not thinking clearly, for that I did make a thread to apologize to Red and everyone in the forum, which was taken down after 10 min, but Red did see it and he understand what I have been through. Now, while some of Red supporter have their rights to support and defend him, some, abuse that and send me hate mail, saying I should quit being an Artist and I draw like crap, I have 4-5 photo of such message as prove. I did apologize to Red, we move one, water under the brigde, let not keep going on about this, Red thread will not be clean, and I will not surely not enjoy the childish hate spam either.

edit: I have redeem myself like a gentleman, please just ignore the past, I have help people more than I cause problem

Thank you for reading

Edited by Kazkyu

I sense prototype in this concept. But other then that. Neat. 

'kay, lemme make this easy on you, 'cause you're new around here...

Red does not own, nor has he ever owned, any of the Prototype games. He has never played them, and they have never factored into this concept at any point in the creative process. EVER.

Now...

Can any new comers to the thread please read the information posted herein COMPLETELY before posting? Please? For my sake? I'm too young to be getting ulcers...

Take your pick, they all suck.

Kidney stones would be infinitely worse though...

lol i know what ulcers are worse than kidney stones :3>

actually I've had a kidney stone before, despite me being so young, and apparently (don't quote me on this) the pain of a stuck kidney stone is comparable to the pain of child birth ... so i doubt ulcers can top that pain :/

stomach ulcers can, they can cause abscess which can lead to tubes for drainage then into them being removed without any numbing medications (knows all about this because of my father, hes had a kidney stone and he said this was much worse)

At this point, Red has already done with the concept and moving on to another new ones, everything is done, there is not much to talk about except for:

Random casual off topic stuff like the 8+ post above you

Or the usual " when will DE add this " talk

Given the popularity of this concept, I would said that there is a 60% chance that DE would put this in Warframe for the Update 14, he would probably come along with the focus system.

To be honest, I want this to be in Warframe right now, because first, it deserve it and is a great concept. And second, once it is in Warframe, it will go into the vault like how Zephyr did, and give people times to look at OTHER concepts, giving all the other concepts more love. I mean, when Typhus is in Warframe and this massive thread is out of the picture, this is where the newer Concepts shine

Edit: And by newer ones, I mean mine lol Arrogance is Bliss

Edited by Kazkyu

'kay, lemme make this easy on you, 'cause you're new around here...

Red does not own, nor has he ever owned, any of the Prototype games. He has never played them, and they have never factored into this concept at any point in the creative process. EVER.

Now...

Can any new comers to the thread please read the information posted herein COMPLETELY before posting? Please? For my sake? I'm too young to be getting ulcers...

Let me make it easy for you: You can't make anything, without it reminding someone of something. Complete originality is IMPOSSIBLE. And we have nothing but Red's word to go on if he did or didn't draw inspiration off Prototype. 

You can not expect someone to make something and then not have the audience draw parallels with other parts of mass media. You. can. not. 

Secondly: Even if Red has never heard of that other game, and DE implements this frame in it's current form. The Radical and Activision might not see it that way. All they'd see is "this looks like X, Y and Z of ours. And they are making money off of it. DEPLOY THE LAWYERS!" 

Of course I am oversimplifying it and making it out to be worse then it might be. But that's the gist of it. The concept is really neat if a bit wonky. But it is getting uncomfortably close to an another piece of intellectual property even if Red did all the work on his own. Props to red. The artwork and designs are awesome. Though I believe it is missing the aspect that the warframe is supposed to be a conduit for the Tenno's "affliction". Tenno has the powers, suits concentrate those powers into usable combat abilities. 

Edited by Lakais

Now that you said it, Warframes does indeed look like the Armor power from Prototype, Excalibur is a great example. But the thing here is that Typhys/ Typhis here does not look like it come from Prototype as all.

I do have a question, however ? Is freedom of speech and criticism do not allow here at all in this thread? All the man said is that Typhus remind him of Prototype, that isn't even a negative critisim, it's just his food of though, and all of the sudden. "Blahhh blaan let me go easy on you blah blah getting Ulcer?" Next thing you know, the poor guy may have gotten hate mail from Typhus "fan" send to him like I did 2 days ago.

But let not drag this on any further, this thread will end soon, since there will be an U14 patch coming. And if we are lucky, Typhus may be in it, so that this thread doesn't get drag any longer, see Zephyr thread for an example