Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Well. 100% sure that DE is not gonna add that cool looking frame in the game.

so they use Typhus

They use typhus and make some changes

or

they make a new frame and use typhus as a big inspiration

I wish they put this concept on the game

Man, I am so stunned with the work you have done so I only have one question. Did DE respond to you with this? Because god how good it looks. Not only this is a masterful artwork - this is fully finished, developed, worked-out, refined and polished project. It's almost plug and play. So I wonder if De have ever seen this. Because this is what should be implemented in first place. Not mentioning graning you a community grant. I'm dead serious.

Once again, you've made the most awesome fan project in WF I've seen yet.

Man, I am so stunned with the work you have done so I only have one question. Did DE respond to you with this? Because god how good it looks. Not only this is a masterful artwork - this is fully finished, developed, worked-out, refined and polished project. It's almost plug and play. So I wonder if De have ever seen this. Because this is what should be implemented in first place. Not mentioning graning you a community grant. I'm dead serious.

Yeah, Typhus MUST BE REAL ! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase Devs hear our prayers ... TwT

Steve himself said in a Prime time that he was just astonished by the most detailed fan concept he ever saw for this game.

Sauce :

(watch at 33' 45''.)

I just hope that they won't modify him like they did with Zephyr (and probably Mirage,since an harlequin frame was there before her release). They add him just like that,and it's neat. After all, Silva & Aegis are very near to the original but just need a damage buff/stamina logic(you're blocking with a shield, the stamina cost should be way more decreased than other melee weapons).

Edited by unknow99

Typhus is a great idea of Warframe, i like it, i remember Mimic the movie :)

And the Elder Helmet ... wow , I love this Helmet !

Need Typhus in game ! Plz DE

Edited by Sjnha

I just want to come and clear something up because I'm seeing it a lot around the forums. I understand that a lot of people want Typhus and I appreciate your enthusiasm and support... but I'd really appreciate it if you didn't solicit my concept on other threads or around the forums. This extends to speaking on my behalf; my stance on Typhus is that he is a concept for a frame. If DE wants to put it in the game, that's their prerogative. If they want to radically change Typhus from my vision for him, that is also their prerogative. They are free to do with Typhus's concept as they please, as is their right with any concept posted here on the forums. If they want to make Typhus female, they are more than welcome to, so please don't tell them otherwise.

Now, I don't mean to come off as a knob, but please don't solicit my concept outside of this thread. Although your enthusiasm and support for Typhus is appreciated, becoming overzealous and posting the concept elsewhere has resulted in quite a bit of negativity (which I would like to avoid if at all possible).

Also, keep in mind that even if DE decides not to put Typhus in the game... Typhus's sword (The Mios) is going to eventually get added in from the community melee submission contest! So at least you'll have his weapon.

Edited by RedSkittlez

I think DE responded kinda,

I just want to come and clear something up because I'm seeing it a lot around the forums. I understand that a lot of people want Typhus and I appreciate your enthusiasm and support... but I'd really appreciate it if you didn't solicit my concept on other threads or around the forums. This extends to speaking on my behalf; my stance on Typhus is that he is a concept for a frame. If DE wants to put it in the game, that's their prerogative. If they want to radically change Typhus from my vision for him, that is also their prerogative. They are free to do with Typhus's concept as they please, as is their right with any concept posted here on the forums. If they want to make Typhus female, they are more than welcome to, so please don't tell them otherwise.

Now, I don't mean to come off as a knob, but please don't solicit my concept outside of this thread. Although your enthusiasm and support for Typhus is appreciated, becoming overzealous and posting the concept elsewhere has resulted in quite a bit of negativity (which I would like to avoid if at all possible).

Also, keep in mind that even if DE decides not to put Typhus in the game... Typhus's sword (The Mios) is going to eventually get added in from the community melee submission contest! So at least you'll have his weapon.

I'd want your design but at least I wanna see a frame or weapons that was like DE was inspired by you is what i want at the least

I just wanna comment but I will just let it flow and wait, I don't wanna annoy DE so I'll wait.

With due respect, I can confirm that the link to this topic is rotating in Russian language community in numerous topics. It's what I have seen myself. Not much but a spec to the whole thing.

Whatever it is, I'll be pleased for this warframe to be released in the nearest time even in U14.5 or smth.

I do say this a very very very nice idea, kind of a true tenno mixed with infested, but should require a high mastery rank, because, this seems OP but awsome and, its a friekn samaria kind of lol. Love this idea tho, Hope the DEs see this.

Thank you very much.  Typhus isn't that OP because he's a Glass Cannon, if DE does it right.  He's weak when he first starts out, but if you're smart and use his powers correctly, he'll become really strong.  Basically he can become OP but you need to EARN it.

RedSkittlez........... hombre  (Typhus) :) ..... DE si warframe Update 15 >>>> Typhus WIN Epic xd .New J3-Golem y Alad V boss lol 

Hey that's not a bad idea amigo...We're getting the new Golem soon and the next normal frame is a male one for sure...

Amazing isn't this even though some concepts I've seen some concepts of detailed frame art with both helmet and armor, this is one of the concepts that does that, I do love those kind of concepts but i mainly like that people actually do art or have art or good ideas, so I enjoy concepts but this is one of my favorites, its too awesome

I really dig this concept and would like to see it developed, barring the devs have an even cooler idea. I think his powers need some serious in depth design work though, as there is way more fluff here than functionality, and the primary proposed suite reminds me of the early Ember (damage, damage, damage, damage, snore).

Cannibalize armour looks absolutely badass from an animation/vfx perspective. Its varying functionality based on the type(s) of enemy you hit is very novel. This is easily my favourite idea in the entire concept.

The other power I really like is the proposed number 1; a rip-line that heals rather than pulls is a solid foundation.

Boiling Blood seems to basically be Miasma, and Impale sounds like a Rhino Stomp with flashier VFX. I'd change those if I were designing them.

- Cannibalize Armour is great where it is. This power had me at "ribcage."
- Play with the functionality of Devour a bit and leave it at 1. Slot 1 should be effective enough and efficient enough to make frequent use desirable.

- Redesign boiling blood; possibly as an AOE enemy debuff/ally buff, temporary or toggle, at slot 2. Probably temporary at slot 2.
- Throw in Mitosis as your number 4 (which could instead spawn a "Specter" version of yourself, perhaps for a limited time or at decreased health/shields).

Those are just my suggestions. Great work on the concept! If DE make it, I will definitely be hunting the 'prints for this frame down ASAP! :D

Edited by Lichschool

I really dig this concept and would like to see it developed, barring the devs have an even cooler idea. I think his powers need some serious in depth design work though, as there is way more fluff here than functionality, and the primary proposed suite reminds me of the early Ember (damage, damage, damage, damage, snore).

Cannibalize armour looks absolutely badass from an animation/vfx perspective. Its varying functionality based on the type(s) of enemy you hit is very novel. This is easily my favourite idea in the entire concept.

The other power I really like is the proposed number 1; a rip-line that heals rather than pulls is a solid foundation.

Boiling Blood seems to basically be Miasma, and Impale sounds like a Rhino Stomp with flashier VFX. I'd change those if I were designing them.

- Cannibalize Armour is great where it is. This power had me at "ribcage."

- Play with the functionality of Devour a bit and leave it at 1. Slot 1 should be effective enough and efficient enough to make frequent use desirable.

- Redesign boiling blood; possibly as an AOE enemy debuff/ally buff, temporary or toggle, at slot 2. Probably temporary at slot 2.

- Throw in Mitosis as your number 4 (which could instead spawn a "Specter" version of yourself, perhaps for a limited time or at decreased health/shields).

Those are just my suggestions. Great work on the concept! If DE make it, I will definitely be hunting the 'prints for this frame down ASAP! :D

Well, Typhus is about damage with each power, but the thing is, he needs to deal that damage to be able to heal, or buff himself, to be able to use the utilities from his other powers. It doesn't make sense for Typhus to not deal damage, given that he is a parasite. On that train of thought, it also doesn't make sense for him to buff his allies, does it? Given how he is a parasite.

If I change his powers he ceases to be a parasite themed 'Frame. He just becomes a more damage focused Trinity, or he'll make Oberon obsolete.

All of his powers are focused around his self-buffs and damage based on his theme. Without that, his theme needs to change, because he would cease to be a Parasite. You dig?  The thing is, he's a glass-cannon, he get's absolutely murdered so easily, so he needs to rely on his damage and self-buffs to stay alive in combat.

Not that I'm trying to come down on you, mate, but I've answered this question a few times and its getting a little graty, sorry if I come off as a $&*^.

Edited by RedSkittlez

No worries! I didn't read through the 105 pages, and it stands to reason someone's made similar observations. If you take nothing else away, take that your concept roxxorz my boxxorz and I would play this frame JUST for Cannibalize Armor.