Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

One question.....since this frame has shown in prime time saying "Concept of the week"...does that mean DE gonna add him soon? Im waiting for him

one can only hope. DESteve did say he loved it, and theres speculation that the only reason he was on that prime time was to talked about the fan stuff, specifically Typhus. 

I actually had an Idea for a three panel comic, the first panel would have a wall being blown to bits, the second would have Typhus walking through it, and the third would have him turning around to the sound of some of the female frames fangirling.

orgasm-ing

That sounds like a laugh.

I keep wanting to try designing my own frame, but I'm having trouble nailing down......well anything really. Also would not have any concept art for it, so there's that.
The only thing I really have is that I want to try designing a frame that excels in solo play. Was thinking of maybe a DoT/Stealth or DoT/Tank hybrid frame.

Edited by DrazeA

I keep wanting to try designing my own frame, but I'm having trouble nailing down......well anything really. Also would not have any concept art for it, so there's that.

The only thing I really have is that I want to try designing a frame that excels in solo play. Was thinking of maybe a DoT/Stealth or DoT/Tank hybrid frame.

Try to think up a theme(animal,warrior,element etc) for it it will give you a better idea for its abilities, appearance and stats. Suggestion for a solo theme would probably be solitary predators such as jaguar or tiger Edited by warpath514

Try to think up a theme(animal,warrior,element etc) for it it will give you a better idea for its abilities. Suggestion for a solo theme would probably be solitary predators such as leopard and tiger

Yeah what I can say is a theme helps as a starting point. thats what I started with, was a small idea then decided to build off of that.

And another thing is dont release a finished concept or a Lot of stuff at ones, what helps to get concepts rolling is that supporters get really excited to see, Updates, changes, reworks. Because its gives them a chance to feel like they are apart of something by talking about a new change, or offering a suggestion.

Edited by Senketsu_

Try to think up a theme(animal,warrior,element etc) for it it will give you a better idea for its abilities, appearance and stats. Suggestion for a solo theme would probably be solitary predators such as jaguar or tiger

Yeah what I can say is a theme helps as a starting point. thats what I started with, was a small idea then decided to build off of that.

And another thing is dont release a finished concept or a Lot of stuff at ones, what helps to get concepts rolling is that supports get really excited to see, Updates, changes, reworks. Because its gives them a chance to feel like they are apart of something by talking about a new change, or offering a suggestion.

ok, I'll give it a shot, I've had a couple theme ideas that I've been working on, I'll try picking one to start with. Though I'm a bit concerned that frame ideas never seem to catch on unless there's good quality concept art.

Edited by DrazeA

ok, I'll give it a shot, I've had a couple theme ideas that I've been working on, I'll try picking one to start with. Though I'm a bit concerned that frame ideas never seem to catch on unless there's good quality concept art.

Good luck with your frame hope it does better then how mine is doing at the moment

As good as this idea sounds, i wouldn't put it in game with those fang-like teeth. Dealing Viral damage is cute, but as a parasite i would not want to see him in game, i think it crosses with Tenno nobleness. Just my opinion. Again, amazing idea.

As good as this idea sounds, i wouldn't put it in game with those fang-like teeth. Dealing Viral damage is cute, but as a parasite i would not want to see him in game, i think it crosses with Tenno nobleness. Just my opinion. Again, amazing idea.

why not as a parasite, I thought parasitic stuff would be viral and it's not a regular parasite

The tenno has Warframes and the warframes bring gore

this will help Warframe become a dark universe again

just focus that its a samurai helmet

yeah this is still an amazing idea

this is just my opinion against your opinion.

As good as this idea sounds, i wouldn't put it in game with those fang-like teeth[1]. Dealing Viral damage is cute[2], but as a parasite i would not want to see him in game, i think it crosses with Tenno nobleness[3]. Just my opinion. Again, amazing idea.

1. What? Tenno have got to have something under those helmets, and nothing says that it has to be entirely human or that those teeth/fangs need to be included at all.

2. Yup, because the Cold and other diseases are always "cute."

3. I don't think so, think of it like the tale of a knight or hero who was corrupted or changed and wants to redeem himself, that is Typhus; especially if you consider "Weiss" to be "canon" for him and not just used for the story written with him in it.

Typhus is no less noble than Nekros, who plays with the bodies of the dead.