Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Have To Choose To Save Either Lotus Or Darvo

Inberun

Information. I want Darvo to tell me what the heck is going on in the system since Tenno went in cryosleeep. So I can do MY OWN choices.

And even without I would save him anyway. Only being that isn't a cartoon character in the whole friggin system. Top priority over anything, especially a fake woman with homicidal tendencies.

kill%20people%20my%20slave.jpglotus_objectivechange.jpg

"Damn it Lotus. I'm over 1000 years old, I make my own choices."

Lotus or darvo... Lotus or Darvo...

Lotus makes me cry..."Oh, you just did everything I told you? Go kill everything now. No speed run for you!"

Darvo makes me laugh "Darn it Dad! Stop embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Darvo

Edited by Rennagade

I would pick Darvo.

We know much more about him then Lotus, plus he was raised to be a member of the Corpus board. No doubt he would be a brilliant mathematician and strategist. He even shows a bit of emotion. Lotus just sits there and tells us the Grineer are on a Grineer ship. Darvo will know doubt have a high knowledge of technology, so he could actually help us in the mission. He is 100% smart enough to put the life support systems in the map before hand.

Oh, another reason I pick Darvo: with the lore of us possibly betraying the orokin, and since we have no idea who the Lotus really is. She might be leading us down the route of treachery and slaughter of empires (she is doing pretty well at the last one) again!