Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dangerously Close To Deleting The Game.

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Ok, so over the course of the last week or so, I've had nothing but issues with this game. Don't get me wrong, the game isn't bad, but the bugs I've been experiancing are getting to be too much. Half the time, if not more, I can't hear my clan mates because it says they're not talking even though their mic is working just fine. I lost a forma and a catalyst from the "couldn't apply reconfig" error. And now I just bought 1000 plat, have restarted my PS4 and the game, and have waited over a hour, and it's nowhere to be found! I tried a support ticket for the forma and catalyst days ago and no response at all!

I have poured a ton of time and money into this game already, I'd really hate to see it go to waste because the game is so buggy that I literally pay for nothing!

Ok, so over the course of the last week or so, I've had nothing but issues with this game. Don't get me wrong, the game isn't bad, but the bugs I've been experiancing are getting to be too much. Half the time, if not more, I can't hear my clan mates because it says they're not talking even though their mic is working just fine. I lost a forma and a catalyst from the "couldn't apply reconfig" error. And now I just bought 1000 plat, have restarted my PS4 and the game, and have waited over a hour, and it's nowhere to be found! I tried a support ticket for the forma and catalyst days ago and no response at all!

I have poured a ton of time and money into this game already, I'd really hate to see it go to waste because the game is so buggy that I literally pay for nothing!

DE has been getting a flood of support tickets because Update12 was just recently released for PC, and with that comes all sorts of bugs and hotfixes needed for those.

I can say with certainty though that issues dealing with player transactions are placed in the front of the line, so hopefully you should hear something soon. Be aware also, that while they do have support staff on weekends, it's not as much as during the week, and support will slow down.

Also, if you mention in your support ticket the specific items you lost due to the error, DE will most likely award those items to your account.

Send another support ticket. They're usually quick to respond, at least over on the PC side. Also... you're telling me you're going to delete the game because you can't use voice chat and you lost some things? Gee, if you can't handle bugs, don't play any kind of Beta.

Edited by AlchemistMute

According to the last live stream PS4 should be getting some fixes and stuff soon. For the lost and missing gear I would advise creating a support ticket again. The folks there will help you out in that regard, though they don't work on weekends, so they should get back to you some time in the week. Other than that I would advise being patient. The fixes will come. The developers are going to work on these things, it could just take some time to get it all worked out for console.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

And now I just bought 1000 plat, have restarted my PS4 and the game, and have waited over a hour, and it's nowhere to be found!

Just figured id help with this quickly, Rebecca said recently that PS4 seems to have issues with transaction times, the platinum should certainly be with you within 24 hours, it just isnt instantaneous on PS4 for some reason, presumably PSN processing or something.

It can take a while to get an answer from support young padawan. Patience, that is all I can say. They don't disregard you any more than they do others so it is just the fact that support is flooded at times and they'll review your ticket when they can. This is nothing new in gaming community, in fact pretty much all games have problems with support tickets over-flooding their inbox.

Also please keep in mind that the mic problem might not solely be with the game itself and can be also caused by PS4 or then both at the same time will conflict somehow. When it comes to that Platinum bug, that is nasty but patience is a virtue in this world. You will have to wait a lot longer or in a lot worse situations during your life so waiting a week in a game is nothing to get yourself upset about.

Send another support ticket. They're usually quick to respond, at least over on the PC side. Also... you're telling me you're going to delete the game because you can't use voice chat and you lost some things? Gee, if you can't handle bugs, don't play any kind of Beta.

Yeah! He gave them money in return of items he never received and he dares complain? How entitled of him! Also he lost forma and catalyst for no fault of his own and he complains? He should be grateful he even can give DE money!

And it's his fault features implemented by DE don't work! You're joking aren't you?

Seriously though OP, I recommend getting a refund for platinum and deleting the game, it won't get any better.

Keep hassling support. They dealing with thousands of issues every day, so *@##$ and moan and nag at them until they get back to you. In my experience they have been quite reasonable in correcting plat / lost item issues. Dont let it get you down mate, just keep at it.

Wait your not a pc user? oh hot damn they cant use the its still in beta excuse. Guess they will stay silent on this.

Edited by Mogriax

There have been other reports of PS4 users having a rather long delay on their plat deliveries. Rest assured you WILL get your platinum, DE is very on point and they do not mess with your money. Give it time and open a support ticket maybe? PC through steam i get my plat instant so its something between sony or sp[ecific payment options.

You know what is failing to deliver the goods someone paid for? Or promising a service, accepting cash and then never delivering that service? This is unacceptable and should be fixed yesterday.

B

E

T

A

the transactions are slow... suck it up buttercup.

You would have got your stuff in time w/o a support ticket, and certainly without the temper tantrum thread.

B

E

T

A

the transactions are slow... suck it up buttercup.

You would have got your stuff in time w/o a support ticket, and certainly without the temper tantrum thread.

Okay, I sell you a promise of item but it might get "lost" on the way. You have no right to complain or for refund because it's a beta and these things happen. When there is money on the line you either make sure it works flawlessly or you don't ask for money at all. Also beta excuse doesn't work when you're charging money, this game is not a beta.