Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dangerously Close To Deleting The Game.

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Incorrect... you paid money into a beta and forgot it was a beta.

Just stop crying youll get your plats later and maybe even a lolli... go take a nap in the mean time.

You are confusing me for OP, try to pay attention in the future. And when money is involved people stop caring about labels, all they care about is that they paid for something they never received, it's bad for everyone involved because people spread bad experiences around resulting in loss of sales. As for me, I haven't bought plat since august I think.

You are confusing me for OP, try to pay attention in the future. And when money is involved people stop caring about labels, all they care about is that they paid for something they never received, it's bad for everyone involved because people spread bad experiences around resulting in loss of sales. As for me, I haven't bought plat since august I think.

Incorrect... you paid money into a beta and forgot it was a beta.

Just stop crying youll get your plats later and maybe even a lolli... go take a nap in the mean time.

Getting off topic now guys, thanks for helpin OP but this should prolly stop there

B

E

T

A

the transactions are slow... suck it up buttercup.

You would have got your stuff in time w/o a support ticket, and certainly without the temper tantrum thread.

How long has Beta been going on for and how long until we expect a final release? I understand that a lot of free-to-play games never get out of Beta specifically to avoid accountability and responsibility to their customers. 

If you are in Beta and you are accepting payments already, then you sure as hell should have a robust payment service in place! At least one that provides your customers with an acceptable level of service.

Edited by (PS4)Depang01

Bottom line is there is a delay in plat delivery, at least on PS4.  If it takes more than 24 hours, there may be a problem.  Use a support ticket for the other issues. It's frustrating but there is a solution. When you are spending money, there are certain expectations, so I understand where OP is coming from.

Normally that delay was between 5 to 10 seconds. So, there. Issues are present, good sir.

Yeah! He gave them money in return of items he never received and he dares complain? How entitled of him! Also he lost forma and catalyst for no fault of his own and he complains? He should be grateful he even can give DE money!

And it's his fault features implemented by DE don't work! You're joking aren't you?

Seriously though OP, I recommend getting a refund for platinum and deleting the game, it won't get any better.

I didn't say he can't complain. I said that he shouldn't play a glitchy beta if he can't handle losing things like items and money (temporarily if you send a ticket) & can't handle the wait to get them back.

AFAIK, there is no 'Beta' label on the game on the PS4. In fact, I didn't know it was in Beta until I started to use the forums and wikia.

That's because DE seems like they don't want to consider the game a beta anymore for the most part (even if the PC version is still listed as once).  The game in its current state is pretty much "the bare minimum that it can be so we can justify making money through a cash shop" instead of a beta.

That's because DE seems like they don't want to consider the game a beta anymore for the most part (even if the PC version is still listed as once).  The game in its current state is pretty much "the bare minimum that it can be so we can justify making money through a cash shop" instead of a beta.

Betas on Playstation can't have trophies. This game got them. There, end of discussion, it's not a beta on PS4.

Now, PC players may look at this and come to some conclusions.

what kind of conclusions? this is not first f2p game in my live. all of them were betas for years. i am totally fine with that. because i understand with what i am dealing here.

however to use "this is beta" "argument' in case of f2p games to forget and forgive even immortal sin... well not the way to go. unless you are alternatively gifted person.

Edited by Althix