Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lieutenant Lech Kril

WingsOfGryphin

So i decided to check out this boss once more at Phobos... And yup he's still the most (holding back swearing) ... He still is the MOST HORRIBLE boss in this game. Fighting him is confusing, annoying, and pretty much doesn't matter what kind of dmg you bring with you... because you are fighting a random immortal object that will freeze himself from time to time so that you can poke him a little bit. 

A random rant passes by... i don't even need to farm him, i just tested him once more after so long time... I feel sorry for new guys that will have to face him. 

Clearly you don't know how to fight him, though nothing in this game suggests how to.

Here's the method:

1. Shoot his pack until one of the tubes starts spraying out white stuff

2. Run away from him so he decides to use ice attacks, causing his tube to spray on himself

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 three more times before his tubes can no longer cool him and he begins to rage

4. Shoot the red dot on his back pack until he explodes.

Edited by Verryn

He's not random.  He's completely methodical.  Shoot the backpack until a tube breaks, wait until the boss uses an ability, repeat 3 more times, boss changes to fire mode, dps down to win.

You shoot the glowing button on his backpack, that disloges one of his freezy cable things, so next time he attacks he freezes himself. Do that (three?) times to kill him.

=D woot. i was right . =]

Admittedly, Krill is pretty easy once you figure him out, even on phobos (although, that's got more to do with glitches on phobos than anything else, like his AI bugging out, or teleporting below the ground.

But Krill is more of a puzzle boss than anything else, bait into melee strike, shoot weakpoint on back, run far enough away that he tries to use freeze, rinse, repeat till red phase, shoot him to death.

Kril has two phases, first being Ice and the second Fire, which he will enter after his cryo pack is destroyed four times.

In Phase 1, Kril is completely invincible and insusceptible to damage

You have to shoot at his cryopack.

Once Kril's cooling tubes are destroyed, he will go berserk, erupting in flames. At this point, he will lose his invulnerability.

Now you can kill him.

Edited by Yetili

Clearly you don't know how to fight him, though nothing in this game suggests how to.

Here's the method:

2. Run away from him so he decides to use ice attacks, causing his tube to spray on himself

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 three more times before his tubes can no longer cool him and he begins to rage

Kril is ridiculously easy, an.d as the people pointed out above the method to beat him is fairly simple. The issue however is that the game doesn't tell or show you this in any way prior to the fight. (For example: Ruk's weakspots are easy to spot since they glow bright blue and blind anyone that looks at them in close range. And during his intro scene you see his shoulder engine thingy split apart after he used his flamethrower.)

Really all Kril needs is;

A way to show people how to get past his first phase.

And a big speed boost and some new attacks so that he can actually hit people with his hammer..

Edited by Sasquatch180

He is not the best, but the worst?  Are you kidding me?  Have you fought anyo or regor?  Its pretty hard to call either of them bosses.

He's not random.  He's completely methodical.  Shoot the backpack until a tube breaks, wait until the boss uses an ability, repeat 3 more times, boss changes to fire mode, dps down to win.

You shoot the glowing button on his backpack, that disloges one of his freezy cable things, so next time he attacks he freezes himself. Do that (three?) times to kill him.

Here's the method:

Admittedly, Krill is pretty easy once you figure him out, even on phobos (although, that's got more to do with glitches on phobos than anything else, like his AI bugging out, or teleporting below the ground.

But Krill is more of a puzzle boss than anything else, bait into melee strike, shoot weakpoint on back, run far enough away that he tries to use freeze, rinse, repeat till red phase, shoot him to death.

Kril has two phases, first being Ice and the second Fire, which he will enter after his cryo pack is destroyed four times.

In Phase 1, Kril is completely invincible and insusceptible to damage

You have to shoot at his cryopack.

Once Kril's cooling tubes are destroyed, he will go berserk, erupting in flames. At this point, he will lose his invulnerability.

Now you can kill him.

Kril is ridiculously easy, an.d as the people pointed out above the method to beat him is fairly simple. The issue however is that the game doesn't tell or show you this in any way prior to the fight. (For example: Ruk's weakspots are easy to spot since they glow bright blue and blind anyone that looks at them in close range. And during his intro scene you see his shoulder engine thingy split apart after he used his flamethrower.)

And a big speed boost and some new attacks so that he can actually hit people with his hammer..

We need to take the last one to DE, too.

I'm really not cool with fighting guys that are invulnerable with no adequate signal.

I assumed the signal was that energy effect on his skin, but it lasted the entire fight.  So I kept shooting here and there, and occasionally I'd get damage, usually I wouldn't.

He even spawned inside map geometry for the first chunk of the match.  He was a pretty clunky and junky fight overall.  I can't think of a reason to go back there.

He needs more giant **** me lights that tell you with giant neon letters SHOOT HERE.

Also it's funny. I've been trying to farm Frost for collection purposes and the fight basically consisted of me running circles around him while taking almost no damage even when being hit. Blegh is all I can say really. In Phobos fighting him with a group is basically just sitting aound for 10 minutes and shooting him a couple of times.

Sometimes kinda hard to get him to freeze himself, especially when playing in Public and someone is constantly trying to make him melee - thus preventing the melee we want, because he only uses that slideway hammer sweep when attacked from up close... but my biggest problem was hitting his weakpoints.

I think you will know why:

m7OWRWC.jpg

Sometimes kinda hard to get him to freeze himself, especially when playing in Public and someone is constantly trying to make him melee - thus preventing the melee we want, because he only uses that slideway hammer sweep when attacked from up close... but my biggest problem was hitting his weakpoints.

I think you will know why:

m7OWRWC.jpg

That light....is kinda blinding.

We really need to have this little light system so people won't get confused.

But I think, this fight, this long invunerable state he will be in, is good. We can at least call him a boss, not like Nef Anyo (Or whatever you have to spell it) or Tyl Regor.

We really need to have this little light system so people won't get confused.

But I think, this fight, this long invunerable state he will be in, is good. We can at least call him a boss, not like Nef Anyo (Or whatever you have to spell it) or Tyl Regor.

How is beauty queen tyl regor not a boss?