Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is It With People And Stalker?

Fuzzykat

I almost only see stalker in public games but more often than not people pay no attention to him. If its on me I tell them and drop a WP or try to help but the care levels are so low maybe one person will help. Just solod one and told them he dropped the Despair BP, told the group but no-one cared enough to come.

What rank are they? Could be either

A) they already know about stalker, and either have all the weps for them or don't want them (personally, I have all stalker drops and scans, but will try to help)

or,

B) they're new and have no idea who stalker is or what a despair BP will get them.

All of the above and:

A player in environment with a dim light (like orokin derelict for example) can just not notice the flickering and in the infested mess it can be hard to track the constantly cloaking and fast moving target.

Then again, one time i gave a warning, droped the waypoint... and all 3 players did run away from me in different directions. That was... painfull.

I had this with the harvester last week. First time I ever met him. I killed him alone, everyone else ran off, I typed "hey guys Detron Barrel and Detron Blueprint here" and I got back a "meh" and a "and I care because....?" which confused me a little..... Seems everyone has been screaming on the forum about how uncommon he is and how hard it is to get these parts. 

I almost only see stalker in public games but more often than not people pay no attention to him. If its on me I tell them and drop a WP or try to help but the care levels are so low maybe one person will help. Just solod one and told them he dropped the Despair BP, told the group but no-one cared enough to come.

OMG same thing happened to me on tier one survival lol, they just completely ignored me.

I had this with the harvester last week. First time I ever met him. I killed him alone, everyone else ran off, I typed "hey guys Detron Barrel and Detron Blueprint here" and I got back a "meh" and a "and I care because....?" which confused me a little..... Seems everyone has been screaming on the forum about how uncommon he is and how hard it is to get these parts. 

Well these seem to be the most common drops from Harvey. Receiver on the other hand... I wish he came after me cause I have the stupid deathmark since the day that "Deathmark letter" was added...

Well these seem to be the most common drops from Harvey. Receiver on the other hand... I wish he came after me cause I have the stupid deathmark since the day that "Deathmark letter" was added...

Sweet I wasn't the only one to get the letter too lol 

I was in a mission where a guy got harvester to show up, player ran i killed harvey and he dropped 2 recievers. I can now build 3 detrons in addition to the one I have. I wish I could give them to people.