Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Tags Over Players Head.

Scryed

The title says what this game needs because if everyone is in the same frame it is almost impossible to differentiate between people.

I introduced a friend of mine into the game, and he says he has trouble figuring out who is who in this game.

And of course there should a be a toggle for it, don't know what people automatically assume that it should be permanent.

Edited by Scryed

I would suggest more customization instead (YAY!). But I see that hard to do beyond the colors and the scarfs without changing the frame instead.

Your friend will have less problems once he starts to recognize the frames. The suggestion is nice and could help some players out. If implemented, I would like it to be able to toggle though.

Well lets hope, friends that I have been referring to the game say that is the main thing they hate about the game right now is that the only way to know who someone is is to mouse over them.

Now mind you this is from a new player perspective because I asked them what didn't they like about the game that could be fixed.

They said some type of button they could press that would show names above people when held/toggled, like in MWO.

Edited by Scryed

• 1 month later...

Using support abilities without this is annoying. I can see that a certain ally is injured or has low shields or something, I want to help them, but I don't know where he is. With nametags I'd be able to see where he is and go help them.

Optional would be best, of course

The title says what this game needs because if everyone is in the same frame it is almost impossible to differentiate between people.

I introduced a friend of mine into the game, and he says he has trouble figuring out who is who in this game.

And of course there should a be a toggle for it, don't know what people automatically assume that it should be permanent.

In that regard, you know what I would like to do? nickname every Warframe I have, that could be an alternative.