Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Warframe "nope Nope Nope" Moments.

gaurdianaq

Basically as the title says, have you ever had something in happen where you just immediately turned around and said "nope!"

For me I was on a low level mag, with starter gear. And I ran into a grineer fire leader (was a napalm with fire leader attributes)

I just immediately said screw this and went to extraction, I was already having trouble with enemies and the leaders get beefed up stats and this was a napalm, and all I had was an MK1-Braton, a Lato, and a Skana... all with really crappy mods.

The first time I ran an Invasion for the Corpus, the one where you have to run through a vent, then spacewalk and finally get teleported to a Grineer dorm. You know, the one where there's a narrow hallway with three dozen Grineer, half of them heavies or Eviscerators, all aiming down at you.

Yeah, bricks were shat. Good times.

I was running a T3 Defense one time and we were having issues with spawns getting stuck due to a laggy host. At about wave 14 I think, about maybe a quarter of the units that were supposed to spawn showed up while the rest weren't around.

Three of my squadmates spread out to go find them while I stayed back at the pod and waited around while they took care of the stragglers. I was looking towards the main entrance and see a crewman walk out and start making his way towards the pod and I shoot him down. 

Just as I turn around I get catapult $#*(@ slapped by an ancient to the face as a small army of about 60 units or so come out of nowhere behind me and start attack the pod. We managed to save the pod thankfully.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

I was doing a survival mission, don't remember where, and some guy got downed. Ran to revive him and was greeted by a wall of napalm and gorgon bullets. A great big "NOPE" was uttered and all the baddies were treated to a sight of my Volt's albino behind.

Running a t2 extermination by myself.  Shields were low because I was acting like in idiot trying to kill everything as fast as I possible can when I saw a Fire leader unleash his power... and the next thing I know a massive wall of death was moving towards me.

"Nope"*runs for cover*

Edited by Rennagade

earlier today, was helping a friend level up her mag prime, did a void survival, I was playing the mag, rank 18, no reactor, weapon also half ranked with no catalyst. We were doing fine, then friend got a phone call and went afk for a min, I thought no big deal I can take care of myself. Run through next door, got ambush-slapped by ancient, fell in the middle of 4 heavy gunners, one of them was red commander unit, I thought - well shiet... do I have revives left? lol

Was leveling up my excaliber and weapons and had just forma'd my sentinel weapon. Stalker spawned on me i was like o crap i have a shotgun. I turn on my mic to let my team know. third flicker occurs the rhino on my team is no where and the rank 4 guy just died to the corpus. I'm like welp not saving you this time. Run around in circles trying to kill the stalker with my really S#&$ty shotgun.

Then i remember i just leveled the last pistol in my inventory to 30 and i had switched to my wraith vipers. Then proceeded to kill the stalker with my pistols and got another dread bp :(.

Running a solo No Shield Nightmare mission with Rhino on Jupiter and Stalker decided to drop by for a visit.

Decided to just screw it and make it to the objective and complete the mission while avoiding enemies and him, but that was when he had that stupid Reverse Teleport move therefore making avoiding him impossible.

recently in Nuovo survival (ceres) running around as nekros , i'm following a friend desacrating everything when i lose track of him. I enter a room thinking he went this way only to be greeted by 5 napalms and 3 heavy gunner

Needless to say it wasn't pretty ...

1. The first time I encountered Stalker, I had no idea what he was and I was playing soloing. I didn't see him spawn and he came out of nowhere at me, where I screamed and ran the other way. I hid in a corner for a few minutes until one of my friends told me to just fight him, where I then died. It felt like one of the horror games I had recently played (I am a jumpy person). I am glad that he didn't have his newer smarter AI when I was new, lol.

2. Yesterday I fought the new Sargas Ruk for the first time after a long hiatus from Warframe, no prior knowledge of his new playstyle. I was running at him because he was walking so slow, I figured I'd be fine. Then he shot a heat-seeking rocket at me and I quickly turned around, camera facing him, and ran zig-zag lines while squealing at my friend in our call as the rocket followed my every move. I then turned a corner and thought I was safe when the rocket exploded and knocked me out into the open where Ruk was filling the entire room with fire.

3. The first time I fought Lephantis. I said "nope" and hid under a staircase in the boss room. Didn't last long.

3. The first time I fought Lephantis. I said "nope" and hid under a staircase in the boss room. Didn't last long.

Hahaha! First time I fought Lephantis was by accident. I picked the wrong Derelict key and thought "funny, Lotus' messages are different from the usual... and what is this big open room here, never seen it before". You can imagine the rest.

Yet somehow I managed to beat him, solo, and unprepared. It was like a big Nope moment followed by a big Oh Yeah moment.