Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Warframe "nope Nope Nope" Moments.

gaurdianaq

A few weeks ago, back when there were still Corpus nodes on Europa that wasn't the boss node. I decided to go Harvester hunting solo, therefore I sided with the Grineer for once, as at the time I usually sided with the Corpus(hunting for the Harvester skewed those stats now). I was on my maxed rank Oberon, and I had recently forma'd my Hek, however in this specific mission it hit thirty once more, and I can't quite remember what my sidearm and melee weapons were. 

I had recently been attacked by the Harvester twice and received a Detron Blueprint and Barrel, and thus was hoping for the receiver. Also recently, I had complained (to my friends) about my serious lack of Stalker attacks as the punk hadn't come after me since before the Hunt for Alad V event. I was in a room opening containers while 3 Napalms and 3 Heavy Gunners killed off any lone Corpus that wondered in.

I knew that because I was siding with the Grineer, I can walk into Napalm fire all I wanted and it wouldn't hurt me. I had walked through some because I wanted to pick up some goodies that dropped from a Tech that died in the Napalm fire. I wasn't aware that your screen would now flash red when the Stalker was about to attack, and I thought nothing of it because I thought it was just an effect of walking through the Napalm fire.....then my screen went red again, the lights flickered, and Stalker's face appeared telling me that the blood of Phorid was on my hands....I hadn't killed Phorid in over a month at the time. 

The lights flickered once more whilst my screen went red and He made his grand entrance, the room was tiny and the Grineer Heavies did what they can, but Stalker practically sneezed on them and they died. That was my big fat "NOPE" moment right there, I literally just ran around the room blindly shooting my Hek in his general direction all while legitimately saying "Nope" aloud to myself. Unfortunately, I had to reload and that's when I got a face full of Dread and @$$ full of Despair.....no seriously I wish I had a screenshot of it, I laughed for a good 10 minutes at the Despair literally sticking out of my Oberon's rear end.  

I have yet to have a bigger "nope" moment than that.

Edited by The-Little-Fox