Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updating Coming Today........soon

Ishki88

But why would DE take this long for a patch?

You think this patch is taking long? I've seen them not go out till well past 12am EST.

And as for an actual reason, they're apparently doing some pretty heavy lifting behind the scenes with regards to some of the social aspects of the game (invites, contacts, etc.) in which we saw a rather large crash earlier today of widespread invite failing among other issues. 

You think this patch is taking long? I've seen them not go out till well past 12am EST.

And as for an actual reason, they're apparently doing some pretty heavy lifting behind the scenes with regards to some of the social aspects of the game (invites, contacts, etc.) in which we saw a rather large crash earlier today of widespread invite failing among other issues. 

Well the normal time they release reinforcements for my time zone was 1 hour ago. It's a little odd for me.

Huh, I wasn't there for the crash.

DE is making sure everything is in order i guess since we dont want anything like below to happen.

1885771-0N8C8IB.jpg

1885773-WGSIKFA.jpg

The Phage Lord is pleased with this turn of events. The Phage Lord finds this sacrifice acceptable for his laser tentacles lethal caress. Edited by Relkin408