Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

Its not like most tenno,as tenno are more a mix of machine and flesh,but still it looks cool.

Actually under her Hybrid weave overlayer, there is all that Organic mechanical goodness that the other frames have. I do plan on making an anatomy of Silk at some point. but school is taking priority right now.

• 1 month later...

I like it but what would the "hair" be made of?

since its just a rough I havent gotten to detail but not all of it is "hair" Most of it would be static, with it just being stylized to go with her theme. Like how Mriages and Chromas helmet go.The parts that are "hair" and have cloth physics are made of her Hybrid Weave she uses with her abilities.

edit: actually the this newest one dosnt have any physics to it, that "hair" is just for style and thats all. 

edit: the "swoosh" that gose around the right portion of her face actually gose all the way around and ends on that protruding left strand on her head.

Edited by Senketsu_

• 2 weeks later...

looks like you're putting eyes on it... i do not recommend.

warframes dont have (visible) eyes

also people probably wont like the fact that it has eyes ._.

i like the shape though! elements of design are there! i'd still love to see more though!

looks like you're putting eyes on it... i do not recommend.

warframes dont have (visible) eyes

also people probably wont like the fact that it has eyes ._.

i like the shape though! elements of design are there! i'd still love to see more though!

they will be similar to the "eyes" on mirages helmets.

Guess what!!

lEW33fz.jpg

Silks first rouhg of her Prime helmet.

I finally got past a wall I hit with my initial sketch I posted. This one feels better to me. It is still WIP, but this is what I'm going to refer to when finalizing the looks.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the hidden in plain sight i have always been looking for a disguise ability in warframe for my stealth desire's
I also love the look of the frame, alternate helmets and the other ability's

I love the hidden in plain sight i have always been looking for a disguise ability in warframe for my stealth desire's

I also love the look of the frame, alternate helmets and the other ability's

why thank you very much. Im sad that I havent had the time to update her at all. College has kept my mind completely occupied at the present.