Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

so ive been thinking up a primed version of her and I was wondering if anyone had any input or ideas on some changes/addons i could do for her prime?

Why not something similar to what some depictions of Japanese goddess' have? that curvy cloth-thing that floats around the back of their heads.

DSCN2143-1024x768.jpg

Or one of those Buddhist god halos that float behind them:

asuras_wrath_halos_augus_buddha.jpg

Edit: I don't know the proper term for it so sorry if I inadvertently offend someone by saying "that curvy cloth-thing".

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

Why not something similar to what some depictions of Japanese goddess' have? that curvy cloth-thing that floats around the back of their heads.

DSCN2143-1024x768.jpg

Or one of those Buddhist god halos that float behind them:

asuras_wrath_halos_augus_buddha.jpg

Edit: I don't know the proper term for it so sorry if I inadvertently offend someone by saying "that curvy cloth-thing".

ooohhh I like the cloth idea, that fits right into the theme she has.

So im going to go with Dawn Hime as her default color scheme. and im hoping to start going full detail on her, But im not that experienced with coloring so I cant promise it will look anyh better then what is up now. 

its a good color scheme! and i wish ya best of luck and if there is anything i can help ya with let me know!

Ok so get this. I've been doing Silks concept for a long time and I do plan on finishing her. So I've been thinking of ideas for a male frame concept. Because even though we got Chroma, I feel the male frames still need some love in terms of cool concepts. So I was thinking of a "Hard Light" frame.

Hard light ? LIKE LAZERZZZZZZ ?

yes...

I quickly made up some possible powers. Sorry for the grammar.

Hardlight frame power.

Hard light wall impact:
creates a wall of light that is then kicked and propelled forward, dealing damage and slamming any enemy caught in its wake against the light wall and any solid object it runs into, after it solids with the wall it will explode throwing hard light shrapnel all over the place hitting enemies.

Hard Light shield:
he ejects a front facing shield that blocks and absorbs all damage coming from that direction . As well a trail of hard light will follow him(like a tron light cycle) enemies who run into it will take heat and slash damage with a chance of procing. As well all damage absorbed by the shield will be added to the trails damage.

Hard Light Rounds:
melee attacks send an arch of hard light forward, secondary kills cause light explosions witin enemies, primary weapons leave light trails that act like razor trip wire.
Edited by Senketsu_

Ok so ive thought up some names for my Hard Light frame idea here they are.

1) Blitz.

2) Tenor

3) Technic

4) Illumas

5) Lasser

I personally think Blitz would work best. But i would like to hear your opinions, also if you have a name suggestion then please feel free to share it with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought:

If her cloth/armor is supposed to be extremely durable and light, why not have her as the third WF with a super high armor stat.  The way to balance this would be to give her less than 100 health, possibly 60-75.  This way she keeps the fragility of a caster frame, but she get to benefit from crazy high armor (600-900+).

Thoughts?