Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

I just had an enormous childhood flashback to Ye-ar-kung-fu, a riddicoulusly hard fightinggame on the now ancient Commodore 64.

The fighter that I am thinking of jumped across the level spinning her deadly hand-fans at me.

Thank you for that memory, esp since it's my birthday today :)

Keep up the good work.

I just had an enormous childhood flashback to Ye-ar-kung-fu, a riddicoulusly hard fightinggame on the now ancient Commodore 64.

The fighter that I am thinking of jumped across the level spinning her deadly hand-fans at me.

Thank you for that memory, esp since it's my birthday today :)

Keep up the good work.

Happy Birthday!

Also @ Sen, #1 looks better IMO, and would be a bit more noticeable. 

• 2 weeks later...

ok Ive been thinking up a few Ideas for Silk and to add a bit more detail into the new design. What do you all think of the design for her leg?

2gQLnzG.png

i can dig it! I like how you progress with it! you take time in each part of it to make it better and better!

i can dig it! I like how you progress with it! you take time in each part of it to make it better and better!

Thanks! Im also thinking of kind of Melting the tops of the sleaves into her wrist and forearm. Im stlll planning on having them dangle at the bottom, just making them look more organic on top. :)

1.5 speed!?! Loki is the fastest warframe and he is at 1.25 I think.

he just got dethroned.

But seriously. I think I ment to put it at 1.50. If my matimatiks is right that should be slower right?

Edited by Senketsu_

OK im thinking about replacing Silks #1 ability, Poison Tango. with this, I feel like I should add more CC/AOE abilities to her. Because she is a support frame mixed with espionage, and I feel her current #1 dosnt fit well nore have any kind of synergy with the rest of her power set. Please let me know what you think.

Spindle Trap:

Silk Shoots out a strand of her hybrid weave at a single target, Wrapping itself around them and immobilizing them while slowly smothering them. While they are trapped within the weave, they have higher armor(because they are wrapped in her cloth). But Any enemy to walk within range of the target will cause her Hybrid Weave to lash out and attack nearby enemies. Causing forced bleed procs on them. The ability ends when the timer runs out or if the enemy is smothered to death. This ability can also be toggled on and off, when toggled off the Hybrid Weave will leave the target causing forced bleed proc before it leaves. Silk can then target another or the same enemies again and repeat the process. This ability is effected by, Range, Strength, and duration mods and can be Toggled. This ability is meant as an alternative to Silks ability Poison Tango as her #1 power. 

Also if the ability is attached to robotics, the Weave will cause Static electricity to overload the Robotics inner workings. Pseudo smothering them.  

Edited by Senketsu_

OK im thinking about replacing Silks #1 ability, Poison Tango. with this, I feel like I should add more CC/AOE abilities to her. Because she is a support frame mixed with espionage, and I feel her current #1 dosnt fit well nore have any kind of synergy with the rest of her power set. Please let me know what you think.

Spindle Trap:

Silk Shoots out a strand of her hybrid weave at a single target, Wrapping itself around them and immobilizing them while slowly smothering them. While they are trapped within the weave, they have higher armor(because they are wrapped in her cloth). But Any enemy to walk within range of the target will cause her Hybrid Weave to lash out and attack nearby enemies. Causing forced bleed procs on them. The ability ends when the timer runs out or if the enemy is smothered to death. This ability can also be toggled on and off, when toggled off the Hybrid Weave will leave the target causing forced bleed proc before it leaves. Silk can then target another or the same enemies again and repeat the process. This ability is effected by, Range, Strength, and duration mods and can be Toggled. This ability is meant as an alternative to Silks ability Poison Tango as her #1 power. 

Also if the ability is attached to robotics, the Weave will cause Static electricity to overload the Robotics inner workings. Pseudo smothering them.  

interesting, might be cool if instead of toggling, be able to spam it to link multiple enemies together and create a bundle of baddies :D

interesting, might be cool if instead of toggling, be able to spam it to link multiple enemies together and create a bundle of baddies :D

I thought about that, but I decided to make that mechanic the augment ability. but instead it will target an enemy within range of the effected target, and will pull them to the effected target and wrap them up as well, although any enemy effected by the augment will not have the damage reduction that the initial target does. 

But im still kind of brain storming it, So i might make it chainable for the unaugmented ability.

Edited by Senketsu_

I thought about that, but I decided to make that mechanic the augment ability. but instead it will target an enemy within range of the effected target, and will pull them to the effected target and wrap them up as well, although any enemy effected by the augment will not have the damage reduction that the initial target does. 

But im still kind of brain storming it, So i might make it chainable for the unaugmented ability.

hmm. interesting. what if since it's a toggle you can deactivate it to throw the person? lol

hmm. interesting. what if since it's a toggle you can deactivate it to throw the person? lol

hmmm I could make them ragdoll when the Weave leaves them. Or I could make it so in the Augment when the timer runs out, and enemy who was trapped get thrown around.