Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

I like the idea, though at first I thought she would be spider-themed ^^

Blazbaros and the Pigman's second aspect are the best possible, because even with the large sleeve and with the short dress it looks like she has mobility and the mask's color should be alterable. And the alternate helmets are awesome (the kyubi themed is excellent, possible to make a spider themed ?)

However, a simple purely offensive skill slicing enemies in a cone (not to big) in front of her (like the butler in Hellsing) Curtain waltz would be better as a 1st ability, as she would be more effective in a team, because only 3 and 4 would be of use, and 3 locks her in place, making her an easy target for out-of-range enemies, and a low level will have a very hard time with her first ability

Or change it to viral, halfing the health before finishing them is more assassins-like >:)

And if it's not to the liking of some, first I have to remind you that Vauban is heavily french themed (and the most ugly T_T) and second she can be changed to a spider ...

Edited by Feuershark

I like the idea, though at first I thought she would be spider-themed ^^

Blazbaros and the Pigman's second aspect are the best possible, because even with the large sleeve and with the short dress it looks like she has mobility and the mask's color should be alterable. And the alternate helmets are awesome (the kyubi themed is excellent, possible to make a spider themed ?)

However, a simple purely offensive skill slicing enemies in a cone (not to big) in front of her (like the butler in Hellsing) Curtain waltz would be better as a 1st ability, as she would be more effective in a team, because only 3 and 4 would be of use, and 3 locks her in place, making her an easy target for out-of-range enemies, and a low level will have a very hard time with her first ability

Or change it to viral, halfing the health before finishing them is more assassins-like >:)

And if it's not to the liking of some, first I have to remind you that Vauban is heavily french themed (and the most ugly T_T) and second she can be changed to a spider ...

I am grateful for your critique, But I have already tryed doing a spider, but I dont really want her to be themed after an spider(I have a phobia of spiders) and I wanted to give her a heavier Geisha theme, which I feel is very plausible seeing as we have alot of frame that have a single theme. 

as for her #1 it staggers and opens her enemies up to finishers. That is why I chose that as her #1, but that is why I made alternate powers. I know not everyone will agree with the way I built her, so im glad you do like "curtain waltz" I personally like that one to, But I personally feel Poison Tango is a better choice for her first skill. I will however think about making it so it pulls both her and the target, so they meet half way, keeping her further away from danger.

and for her #3 its built like how Banshee and Mesa stationary abilities work. So I feel she wont be in any more danger then those two.

And please know im in the process i redesigning her using aspects of both the other artists artworks, if you take a look at the photo above, you can see a rough sketch of her new redesign.

Again thank you for your opinion. 

I can not believe I have neglected to give feedback to this, one of my favourite concepts in the forums. Shame on me!

I really like the concept, the geisha style is still absent in the game and the powers are really good and interesting.

The look and artwork are very diverse. Which design is the one you would prefer to be used, since they all look Great to me.

The alt chineese-version looks the most like a model, but since Mesas soft design, I say any would work.

My modelling itch is on again, but I must do more work on Typhus before even touching this.

Unless it is in any way unclear:

Great Concept OuO

Edited by arch111

• 5 weeks later...

Amazing to see how much the frame has grown! gratz man! also sorry i havent gotten around coloring the concept art! i had gotten busy with school CX sorry!  i'll see about coloring it! or something.

no worries my friend! You don't have to apologize. You gave me the artwork from your own free time. And I'm immensely grateful!!

Hey man! sorry for the super late work but i've been busy with flora and other personal stuff! ive got some rough sketching done so ill post it here and update it when i get it done.

KhQ52Vj.jpg

awesome lol you can draw faster then me XD it looks cool, I can't wait to see its progress.

Update:

-Cleaned up the Op a bit.

-Added MrPigmans new Wip artwork to the alt designs.

-Added a new power.

Shrouded Ball:

Silk shoots out shreds of her cloth, wrapping themselves around the faces of all enemies within range. Every hostile effected by this ability will loose their ability to see and will become panicked. In this state they will shoot/swing their weapons in random directions. Teammates who kill effected enemies gain a damage boost to what ever type of weapon that target is holding(Primary/secondary/melee boost). This ability is effected by Range, Duration, and Power mods. And is able to be toggled.