Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

• 2 weeks later...

Consider that it is a game of ninjas/warriors in space, it has a very futuristic style of art, so the theme of this warframe is inapropriate

how so? we have a Pirate that dosnt look very futuristic and a Jester that dosnt either. and lets not forget Banshee or Zephyr. How exactly does this concept not fit in when we have all of those and even more? and ultimately its up to DE whether or not something fits or not. female assassins would sometimes dress as Geishas to get close to their target, hell even male ones give enough makeup. 

if you are going to critique my work, then give me actual reason why you think she dosnt belong. Not just "we are space syfy ninjas, this one dosnt fit"

and most recent, we are getting a Dragon frame that is based of the D&D chromatic dragons in that their color effected what element their breath attack would be.

Edited by Senketsu_

To the ppl saying she doesn't look like a warframe, case and point Limbo, he wears a tux and top hat, your argument is invalid, and i think the point is so she doesn't look like a warframe for this play style, i mean come on the point of the geisha assassin was to lure the enemy into a false sense of security and kill em, if they looked like assassins they wouldn't hav been very successful

Consider that it is a game of ninjas/warriors in space, it has a very futuristic style of art, so the theme of this warframe is inapropriate

1st: i thought we were done with the "we're space ninjas" thing... anyone remember the ever stealthy rhino? or VALKYR? "GRAAAAH IM QUIET!"

2nd: honestly variety is the spice of death, what would it hurt to have some unique style warframes? +you outta check out mesa :P woah there cowgirl.

3rd: the theme is completely appropriate considering that there is already a very heavy japanese/chinese aura to it. this would fit right in.

Also nice banners Sen!

Edited by MrPigman

i'd go with 2 for the heel/foot, I love the concept by the way, I also really like the 3rd alt helmet. would the hair be actual hair or part of the armor? I could see maybe it being her actual hair if she was a frame from this time like nova instead of orokin era. it would also maybe fit with the neutral thing brought up earlier about hiding in plain sight. anyway I love the idea of the 3rd alt helmet being a mask styled like that, but protects her whole head while her hair is the only thing exposed.  very cool and unique, awesome job! I hope she gets implemented at some point with the bladed fans :}

Edited by (XB1)xLone Arkangelx

• 2 weeks later...