Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Colour Pallet Colour Ideas.

Xyana

Your wish is my command! I'll make one up for next week, I'm thinking 50% will be a blend from blue to purple, the other half can be some coffee-chocolate type colors. If you have some color-codes for the colors you'd like me to try and hit with it, feel free to list them here, remembering to keep within the blue/purple/brown theme. I'm also happy to listen to suggestions of names you can come up with. At the moment, I've got nothing that suits the blue-purple-brown theme coming to mind (nothing gross!).

blue ,purple and brown, right?

there is only one thing that comes in my mind right now

milka-kuhflecken-tafel-verpackung-gross.

seriosuly, i'd like to see some khaki/beige in that palette, we can call it twilight, or something like that

Edited by Regar

blue ,purple and brown, right?

there is only one thing that comes in my mind right now

milka-kuhflecken-tafel-verpackung-gross.

seriosuly, i'd like to see some khaki/beige in that palette, we can call it twilight, or something like that

You're a genius... except for the trademark issues.

Your wish is my command! I'll make one up for next week, I'm thinking 50% will be a blend from blue to purple, the other half can be some coffee-chocolate type colors. If you have some color-codes for the colors you'd like me to try and hit with it, feel free to list them here, remembering to keep within the blue/purple/brown theme. I'm also happy to listen to suggestions of names you can come up with. At the moment, I've got nothing that suits the blue-purple-brown theme coming to mind (nothing gross!).

Coffee? Is there some kind of coffee that uses lavender?!

Anything Chrome / Metallic? IMHO, that would sell a lot. Imagine your frame in a chrome finish. Better, in a colored chrome finish!

Also, we can do with some neon? It would take off from your energy color, but you have to buy the pallet (or a skin, it's ok).

Lastly, it maybe a little outta the way, but how about an Aura (not the mod) surrounding your character. I mean the Lootb-, aherm, I meant the Stalker has smoke, why not have an aura. We can even implement it as a glow on the frame if you're on full health and/or energy.

My friends always wanted a lot of violet hues.  The current purples are all red tinted and closer to pinks.

As for me?  I want more drab colors; military ones, especially olive drab.  Just look at Rhino's default color; I want that color, plus shades of it in varying saturations and values.  More browns, khakis, and so on.  I suppose more of a Grineer 2.0 Palette, except more focused on real-world military colors.

I'd love to see some more intense and darker greens. 
The current ones we have are very pale and dusty in the grineer set. Very light and kind of sugary in the Saturated/Classic, or neon lime, infested. 
We have a lot of really nice shades of varying intensities of reds and blues, but very few green varieties. I'm fairly sure we have more diverse options for oranges, and yellows than we do greens.  
We don't have any nice emerald shades or richer jungle foresty ones. Would go nicely with the expanded browns people want too.

Well, we have a Daybreak, how about Dusk? 

Colours I'd like to see. Here are a few. 

5B1094

5E1682

5F0AC7

80518F

7E0AC7

482C4F

543E61

85696A

350D4F

55078A

180E8A

5C371D

572A1B

1B3557

001F5C

29297A

Edited by Xyana

I second and third this idea... WE have so many brights, highly saturated lights, and pastels, even the tans in "Grineer" are rather light on most frames, we'd like some of the dusky earth-tones from... well, the Earth tileset... distant and cosmic midnight colors... something "gefu" would be proud to ninja in...  :-)

Also.... we have "Grineer" and "Infested"...but, where's "Corpus"?? (especially with those new sniper and prod crewman colors.. ("I'M A SNIPER AND I'M BRIGHT YELLOW!")..... lol (I can totally see the pink crew-women on the horizon now...)

Even better idea!....a color set that is specifically the Default 5 Colors of each Warframe so we could easily try the default colors on other frames (or at least color match our sentinels and weapons as so many of us do)... Each palette is 5 colors wide so it's perfect... just go down the line alphabetic, Ash to Zephyr, (but without the primes because the gold code is special)... granted some of the defaults do seem to be in other palettes, but there are a few default colors I cant seem find in any palette.

I'd love to add metallic colors, but they'll require fancy shader code to get working properly and our Devs are hard at work implementing game-play systems and working on new content. It is something I will raise with them again, a bit further down the track. 

Thank you for this, Draice! Now I have proper ammunition to use against people who open this topic up twice a month.

Even better idea!....a color set that is specifically the Default 5 Colors of each Warframe so we could easily try the default colors on other frames (or at least color match our sentinels and weapons as so many of us do)... Each palette is 5 colors wide so it's perfect... just go down the line alphabetic, Ash to Zephyr, (but without the primes because the gold code is special)... granted some of the defaults do seem to be in other palettes, but there are a few default colors I cant seem find in any palette.

I agree with this. If nothing more than for convenience. Some are so hard to match and figure out because of similar shades. It's like the default green of the Ogris. For the life of me I can't find it. I've looked everywhere. 

Lotus/Orokin colors. And these colors can be included in a pack with the default Warframe colors.

Also, higher on my wish list, metallic colors, even though it's been said that it's difficult/tricky. Maybe having part of a normal map/specular map being changeable the same way the diffuse map is through the color sets. And option next to the color box enabling metallic or not. 

Edited by AntoineFlemming