The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I think Rhino would be fair with with his iron skin to avoid knock downs. I wouldn't count him out considering a Rhino stomp would allow for continued combo.

Nobodies really counting him out, he's just not gonna be OP

Being proficient and being OP are diff :P

Edited by Ecotox

Oh gosh Rhino is so OP when it comes to melee it's absurd, I mean even now with Melee 1.0. They're just going to have to nerf him into the ground, it's just simply too much.

[size=2]*as Trinity sneaks around a corner making sure no one is looking*[/size]

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Oh gosh Rhino is so OP when it comes to melee it's absurd, I mean even now with Melee 1.0. They're just going to have to nerf him into the ground, it's just simply too much.*as Trinity sneaks around a corner making sure no one is looking*

I wouldn't say he's OP for melee, he's got the advantage vs many but the best 3 for melee but not OP IMO.

Nobodies really counting him out, he's just not gonna be OP

Being proficient and being OP are diff :P

Wasn't directed to anyone in particular, just thinking maybe Rhino can hold his own and possibly be competitive with his kit with roar+stomp duration extended so he can go to town and build a massive hit counter.

He  would be even greater when we have Melee 2.0 due to his roar which a lot of ppl forget about... It boosts melee attacks by uhh a lot you know when modded for strength obviously. Lets not forget Iron skin. I see great things to come when using Rhino. Loki users, ya'll better hope when they bring the generic warframe abilities that we done get an invisibility type power, then I guess we can call rhino OP.

Edited by DrewEcho

So far.... we have seen 1 combo in the Stance Mod Scott used...... I REALLY hope we have more than 1 combo in those

I would not be surprised if the great combo system is just one "new" combo per stance per weapon type.. 

That would be totally lame, but totally in sync with how DE normally roll.

Please, DE, prove me wrong, please.

so only i will put these music in

and go solo every single boss in the game with Pure melee when it comes out ?

I think you'll get smashed by Ruk and LeTits

Anyway... I probably won't be using melee for couple of weeks cause RNG hates me

I thought it was said in the Stream that you will gain more stances as you level the weapon up.

That being said, if you have already mastered the melee weapon, wouldn't you already have all the stances available for said weapon?

I'm pretty sure the idea of getting stances as you level up was scrapped and now we will have to farm the stance aura mods.