The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Rhino=most boring warframe ever.

Releasing Rhino Prime would confirm the lack of talent of DE.

Edit: the only thing Rhino needs is an epic nerf to that silly Vanguard helmet.

You balance a strong guy by making him slow, then make him rather fast at esentialy cost 0.

Edited by Phantasmo

You balance a strong guy by making him slow, then make him rather fast at esentialy cost 0.

Yep...don't forget he does CC and team DPS buffs too....he's sort of the jack of all trades except that he is too good at most of his trades.  He should be adjusted a lil bit imo and made a starter frame since he really is the ultimate noob frame (in that he has a very very low skill ceiling making him good for new players to learn on)

Yep...don't forget he does CC and team DPS buffs too....he's sort of the jack of all trades except that he is too good at most of his trades.  He should be adjusted a lil bit imo and made a starter frame since he really is the ultimate noob frame (in that he has a very very low skill ceiling making him good for new players to learn on)

The stomp is not the right skill for a tank, and Iron Skin should be his ultimate with increased cost so it becomes a situational, las resort panic button rather than the "keep spamming for insta win" skill it is; it should be given some extras to be a proper ultimate, perhaps bouncing enemy attacks or whatever.

The stomp is not the right skill for a tank, and Iron Skin should be his ultimate with increased cost so it becomes a situational, las resort panic button rather than the "keep spamming for insta win" skill it is; it should be given some extras to be a proper ultimate, perhaps bouncing enemy attacks or whatever.

Yeah, he doesn't really have much in the way of aggro pulling either which makes him a horrible team based tank/frame.  

I suppose you can do better? I suppose you made a game that millions love? I would also suppose you are full of talent if you can go calling people talentless. No? Shhhhhhh then

So far about me. What about what I posted?

A bunch of polony. Rhino is entertaining for many. Rhino shouldn't get nerfed. He is already a result of what happens when you nerf a popular frame. Remember RhinoNerf2013? Lots of crying. And to continue on the subject of nerfing: rhino is probably the last frame to nerf atm. Seen trinity's blessing lately? Then again... It is only 10 seconds base tbf. Well.. Uhm... I can't think of a single warframe that needs nerfing.

Guest CrimsonCrown

A bunch of polony. Rhino is entertaining for many. Rhino shouldn't get nerfed. He is already a result of what happens when you nerf a popular frame. Remember RhinoNerf2013? Lots of crying. And to continue on the subject of nerfing: rhino is probably the last frame to nerf atm. Seen trinity's blessing lately? Then again... It is only 10 seconds base tbf. Well.. Uhm... I can't think of a single warframe that needs nerfing.

Frost.

Oops, too late.

Balance is not a democracy. The more balanced, the better, no matter how much the crowds cry.

In the end, people who cry today end up learning how to play and acquiring skill and then they enjoy the game much more than they would if they had stayed in the noob-imba-spammer stage.

Rather than opinions let's just check the facts: is very rare to end up in a party with no Rhino, no Nova and no Frost.

This should speak about the current balance across warframes.

It's even stranger to find a Rhino player who having both helmets,  will use Thrak over Vanguard most of the time.

It simply doesn't happen.

Edit: grammar

Edited by Phantasmo

Balance is not a democracy. The more balanced, the better, no matter how much the crowds cry.

In the end, people who cries today end up learning how to play and acquiring skill and then they enjoy the game much more than they would if they had stayed in the noob-imba-spammer stage.

Rather than opinions let's just check the facts: is very rare to end up in a party with no Rhino, no Nova and no Frost.

It's even stranger to find a Rhino player who having both helmets,  will use Thrak over Vanguard most of the time.

thra looks cooler :) 

But they should give it a buff , like 10% or 15%   more health and decreased speed , instead of 25 hp......

Edited by Deidaku

Frost didnt get nerfed he got buffed sg got nerfed due to the misusing of it which im glad to see, rhinos iron skin gets taken out easy if u actually decide to go above lvl30 for once ang mol prime is due a nerf its a high dmg and high support move it needs dmg removed so the dmg increase and slow can help out at high lvls, hhmm anyother moves hhmmm word on fire needs to become a stationary move to mush run and spam and finally if they do serious clan pvp invisability will be nerfed indirectly at least like we can make out the outline sort of thing.  In beta games change and that means things will be rebalenced so stop moaning about nerfs and just use a different setup/stratergy its not hard and looking a wiki comments for answers is not good develope a setup u like not what some noob likes or a lazy player likes, make 1 that fits your own style weather it be percise or sheer chaos as long as u build it to how u have fun playing is fine. 

Guest CrimsonCrown

Frost didnt get nerfed he got buffed sg got nerfed due to the misusing of it which im glad to see, rhinos iron skin gets taken out easy if u actually decide to go above lvl30 for once ang mol prime is due a nerf its a high dmg and high support move it needs dmg removed so the dmg increase and slow can help out at high lvls, hhmm anyother moves hhmmm word on fire needs to become a stationary move to mush run and spam and finally if they do serious clan pvp invisability will be nerfed indirectly at least like we can make out the outline sort of thing.  In beta games change and that means things will be rebalenced so stop moaning about nerfs and just use a different setup/stratergy its not hard and looking a wiki comments for answers is not good develope a setup u like not what some noob likes or a lazy player likes, make 1 that fits your own style weather it be percise or sheer chaos as long as u build it to how u have fun playing is fine. 

Punctuation, do you use it?

And he got nerfed.

Snowglobe now uses as a base Strength AND Duration. Bad combination.

In the end, people who cries today end up learning how to play and acquiring skill and then they enjoy the game much more than they would if they had stayed in the noob-imba-spammer stage.

I use thrak better for tanking, even though its low health boost to base vigor and vitality both increase it which is why i prefer it to speed u dont always use speed u always use health and i dont spam iron skin yes i use it but not all the time i have stomp aswell u see i use frames with only 2 moves so i get 2 extra for mods makes me able to focus build to a playstyle better.

Snowglobe now uses as a base Strength AND Duration. Bad combination.

On the contrary, it needs both of them.

Take Duration and Snowglobes will last forever. Mind you, the enemy does not attack the globe but players inside. Without a timer, a globe holding no player inside will last forever.

Take Strength and you have no way of making the globe more resilient. If it is using HP what annoys you, well, remove HP from the globe and you will have invencibility again. It will not be balanced. We will be back at square one.

The best solution would be to remove the globe and use other skill. A skill that scales decently.