Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Sooner then you think but later then you hope

That's the funny thing, whenever I think something will arrive soon, it never does until much later. But when I go F**K THIS!!! IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON!!! D: , then oh, whataya know, it arrives a day or two later.

Guest CrimsonCrown

next week i believe. it least i hope so.

i am expecting 3 things from melee 2.0 update. Rhino Prime, melee 2.0 itself and another thing and i can't tell you about.

Third thing, this week.

Guest CrimsonCrown

That's the funny thing, whenever I think something will arrive soon, it never does until much later. But when I go F**K THIS!!! IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON!!! D: , then oh, whataya know, it arrives a day or two later.

It'll happen just like the reputation system.

Guest CrimsonCrown

I remember DE stating that Melee 2.0 should come out end of the month hence next week. Along with it new Prime gear and 1 unknown Prime frame (90% chance Rhino or Loki and 10% chance another random frame).

At first it was supposed to be 1 week after, then 2 weeks, now end of the month.

I remember DE stating that Melee 2.0 should come out end of the month hence next week. Along with it new Prime gear and 1 unknown Prime frame (90% chance Rhino or Loki and 10% chance another random frame).

And then the Random Number Gods declare that no Prime Warframe comes out. Instead, have some more control modules and a Bronco Prime Blueprint!

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

Not another frame yet! we JUST GO ZEPHYR XD