Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Modules As Reward In T3 Def...

avinity8

Yea -_-

Not sure how long this been around, but I just saw it tonight. I had been seeing the 1 orokin cell here and there, that's okay, but is DE seriously so bold and blantant enough to dilute the reward tables even more by adding CMs now?!

For those that don't know, like new people. You can easily get 20 CMs within the first 10 waves.

There's people like me with over 1000 CMs and have no use for them. Now if we were to up to lets say Wave 50+ and decide to leave on 55 because we're tired or can't handle anymore (depending on current loadout and/or frame) we now have a chance to get screwed over by some Control Mods....

I don't care if it was 10 CMs as rewards, CMs are useless.

What do you guys feel about this and possibly other possibly less useful resources i the drop table?

why control modules are even in the void in the first place, only DE knows

but srsly

resource drops all across the star chart are borked and make no sense, and its been this way for awhile, but i don't understand why DE doesn't just fix them to follow lore/canon

ie neural sensors should drop from grineer and neurodes should drop from infested (and then change the grineer BP recipes that call for neurodes), and fix the text on each resource to properly reflect which faction they are associated with

Been farming for Paris Prime Upper Limb for the past three weeks. Discovered tonight that the guaranteed drop at 20 mins now includes a Morphic.

A. Morphic. Not like 20 morphics (ignoring how utterly useless Morphics are by the time you run Void missions) but ONE. I cannot believe how insulting this is to my time. Like I feel diluting the drop tables was an effort to go "Hey guys, go buy platinum and throw them at people so you can buy the prime stuff! Do it! Don't farm, do it!" Because I'm not ever going to get it the normal way.

Yep. Like their strategy is,to allow more items to be bought with plat while also making said items harder to grind for. Making those that grind for them to sell or for themselves spend more time in the game...

I thought Warframe was a nice game when it came out. But now, I can't wait to leave it. It's was only ever a stepping stone till the big MMORPGs come out in a few mths and others later this year, doubt I will play another shooter game in a while.

Not farming anything from him on out, tho dnt need to with the new trade market...

So what's worse? 1 control module or 1500 credits?

EDIT: as so many others have stated, control modules really have no business being in the Void. The game explicitly describes them as being a Corpus design. Swap it for Orokin cells or Morphics (which are at least described as Orokin manufacture).

Edited by DoomFruit