Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Charge/Legendary Cores Discussion Megathread

Ishki88

Well, first of all, you have 1 sentence that has no detail besides your problem. Secondly, how are you owed a "bunch"? Basically, what I'm getting at is, you're saying you're supposed to have a "bunch" of Legendary Cores, yet "I'm owed a bunch" can't help me help you.

I'm wondering when you had to have things ranked up to qualify for it.  I held off because I called it waaaaaaaaaaay back when they first changed Steel Charge, saying "No, they're gonna nerf that back down", so I didn't upgrade mine... but I was told about this change and the cores that come with it at like 5:20 PM EST.  Notably:  Right before they started the script.  I doubt I levelled my Steel Charges to 6 in time :<

So the people who had a Steel Charge at rank 6 were at the sweet spot.

People without a rank 6 feel robbed since rank 6 is easy to get and they missed out on 2 easy cores that could max rank something like Heavy Calibre or Serration.

People with rank 10 feel robbed citing that 2 of these super cores don't cover the expense.

So the people who had a Steel Charge at rank 6 were at the sweet spot.

People without a rank 6 feel robbed since rank 6 is easy to get and they missed out on 2 easy cores that could max rank something like Heavy Calibre or Serration.

People with rank 10 feel robbed citing that 2 of these super cores don't cover the expense.

Are you serious?

One of these god damn cores is covering the cost already.