Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Arthas nodded as he guided kitty to the gymnastic room with Fang following just behind them both.

However, on their way to the gymnastic room, they spotted a door which seemed to be sealed off by "out of order" tapes all around the door.

That's weird, I have not seen this door before, have you? Arthas asked as he looked at Fang.

Fang shrugged and said to Arthas: Nope, never seen it before.

Arthas decided to check the door out by walking towards it, checking if there was anything unusual about it (except for the tape that covered most of the door).

Why would they put "out of order" tape all around a door that seems to be fine.... Arthas pondered as he wanted to find out why the door was as it were.

Who knows, maybe someone wanted to keep other tennos away from that door Fang gave as a guess on why the door "seemed" to be out of order.

"Well if that isn't a wrench in our plans..." Kitty said, he tail flopping down.

eh sorry i couldn't asnwer earlier. dsylexia is a pain in the behind sometimes.

since i forgot if my two friends were still with me, i'll go and do the roll on my inaros

"hey aurora good to see you again!"

"hey sammy" aurora said in a  seductive voice."

*sam blushes a bit. "i thought you wouldnt to that in front of everyone"

"ahaha, your reaction is priceless"

"yeah very funny"

*inaros proceeds to greet the men with a handshake and two kisses on the cheek, explaining that it is a old habbit of his.

11 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well if that isn't a wrench in our plans..." Kitty said, he tail flopping down.

I have an idea, stand back Arthas said as he walked a few steps away from the door, Fang gave Arthas some space for whatever he was planning to do.

Arthas draw his Exalted blade and in just a very short moment, Arthas did two diagonal cuts on the door and once he had sheathed his sword, the door gave away by falling down to the floor in four pieces.

Never thought you would do that. Normally that kind of stunt is something I would do, but ok I guess Fang said as he didn't really complain about Arthas' reckless idea.

Wouldn't want to disappoint our celebrity now, wouldn't we? Ladies first Arthas said as he let Kitty go in first to the room.

An Ash prime warframe wanders his way through the market, holding a large makeshift sack with an assortment of Grineer weapons slightly overflowing from the opening. Following closely behind him as a tall yet skinny gray spotted Huras Kubrow, eager to be by her masters side. A simple bark from her is enough for the primed Ash to glance down to her, responding with a few scratches from the back of her left ear. It was enough to satisfy her, for now.

"Back so soon, Tenno?" The corpus-looking merchant behind a stall glanced at the approaching warframe. The ash dropped the sack of weaponry on the stall. "Looking to sell as usual, it seems..." The merchant rolled his eyes. All the simple weaponry did not sell well, but the merchant wasn't one to back out on the agreement he made with this certain frame.

As the merchant went to work on sorting the weapons and ammunition for a buying price, the primed Ash looked amongst the crowd of other warframes. Were they given this sort of freedom when the Orokin reigned supreme? He couldn't recall, and he doubted anyone even could, for that matter...

Edited by Figgusthegr8

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 1:30 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

I have an idea, stand back Arthas said as he walked a few steps away from the door, Fang gave Arthas some space for whatever he was planning to do.

Arthas draw his Exalted blade and in just a very short moment, Arthas did two diagonal cuts on the door and once he had sheathed his sword, the door gave away by falling down to the floor in four pieces.

Never thought you would do that. Normally that kind of stunt is something I would do, but ok I guess Fang said as he didn't really complain about Arthas' reckless idea.

Wouldn't want to disappoint our celebrity now, wouldn't we? Ladies first Arthas said as he let Kitty go in first to the room.

Kitty smiled and chuckled, elegantly walking first into the room "What a gentleman"

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Kitty smiled and chuckled, elegantly walking first into the room "What a gentleman"

The ladies always deserve to see new things first hand Arthas said as a tiny "charming" trick. Fang rolled his eyes as he was the last one to enter the room.

The first thing they saw in the room was walls, floor and the ceiling that looked like something that you would find in a virtual reality game or simulation room, although there was nothing in the room. The only exception was another tiny room with a wide control panel, with all kind of buttons, levers and digital touch screens. 

I guess this is some kind of simulation room then? Fang guessed as he was pretty sure that it was just that.

It seems to, but the question is, why close this room off... Arthas asked as he thought it was odd for a room like this to be closed off.

Don't care, let's check that container looking room Fang said as he immediately walked toward the smaller room without waiting for Arthas and Kitty.

22 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

The ladies always deserve to see new things first hand Arthas said as a tiny "charming" trick. Fang rolled his eyes as he was the last one to enter the room.

The first thing they saw in the room was walls, floor and the ceiling that looked like something that you would find in a virtual reality game or simulation room, although there was nothing in the room. The only exception was another tiny room with a wide control panel, with all kind of buttons, levers and digital touch screens. 

I guess this is some kind of simulation room then? Fang guessed as he was pretty sure that it was just that.

It seems to, but the question is, why close this room off... Arthas asked as he thought it was odd for a room like this to be closed off.

Don't care, let's check that container looking room Fang said as he immediately walked toward the smaller room without waiting for Arthas and Kitty.

"No weights? No yoga matraces? No swimmin' pool? Nah, I don't need those things to look hot... Alright, what's in dat room?" Kitty asked, following Fang to the small room.

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"No weights? No yoga matraces? No swimmin' pool? Nah, I don't need those things to look hot... Alright, what's in dat room?" Kitty asked, following Fang to the small room.

Inside of the room they could see a long control panel with many different kind of touchable display monitors, each controlling one aspect of the room. From what environment to simulate to what enemies to spawn, it had everything to tailor a custom simulated scenario. Fang decided to check out several of the displays and only after a couple seconds of searching, he found something unusual; it was a setting for fantasy themed content, instead of their current era they lived in. However, it was not the only content "pack", it ranged from various different themes; pre-orokin era, western, video game sub category and so on. 

Interesting, so we can basically simulate anything we want in this room. It's better than Simaris simulacrum that for sure Fang said to Kitty as he continued to browse the options they had.

On 4/19/2016 at 3:55 PM, Sartactics said:

Siera: Maybe he headed there late?

"Yeah... maybe... oh wait i just got a message from him saying he is back at my dojo and wants to meet up with me for something. So this will be a goodbye for me." Rayne said as she walked towards the hanger, waving bye to Siera.

9 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah... maybe... oh wait i just got a message from him saying he is back at my dojo and wants to meet up with me for something. So this will be a goodbye for me." Rayne said as she walked towards the hanger, waving bye to Siera.

Siera: *threw an Ace of Spade card at Rayne as a gift*

It hit him like a slap in the face from a buffer version of Susaun Boyle. Razzy quickly stood to his feet with no memory of how he got here or why he smelled like yack piss. It occurred to him that he should take deep breathes and adjust to his surroundings and so with blurry vision he did just that and found himself frozen in place as he came to the realization that he is standing in a Tenno Dojo. His jaw drops and a high pitch squeak escapes is gaping mouth. In a blink of an eye, Razzy jumps behind a tree, a very thin tree, in an attempt to hide from the metallic beasts that occupy this place.  

Razzy stands perfectly still, like a stick man, hoping no one see's him in his obviously obvious hiding place.

38 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Siera: *threw an Ace of Spade card at Rayne as a gift*

Rayne catches the card and continues walking to the hanger.

Just now, (PS4)lydon123 said:

It hit him like a slap in the face from a buffer version of Susaun Boyle. Razzy quickly stood to his feet with no memory of how he got here or why he smelled like yack piss. It occurred to him that he should take deep breathes and adjust to his surroundings and so with blurry vision he did just that and found himself frozen in place as he came to the realization that he is standing in a Tenno Dojo. His jaw drops and a high pitch squeak escapes is gaping mouth. In a blink of an eye, Razzy jumps behind a tree, a very thin tree, in an attempt to hide from the metallic beasts that occupy this place.  

Razzy stands perfectly still, like a stick man, hoping no one see's him in his obviously obvious hiding place.

"Umm.. Sir are you alright and why are you hiding behind a tree?" A soft, medolic voice asks.

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Rayne catches the card and continues walking to the hanger.

"Umm.. Sir are you alright and why are you hiding behind a tree?" A soft, medolic voice asks.

''GAHH''! Razzy lets out a mighty roar, of fear and almost does a cool somersault backwards, almost. Razzy lands on his head and is knocked unconscious. Razzy now lays still in a rather awkward and uncomfortable looking position.

Edited by (PS4)lydon123

''GAHH''! Razzy lets out a mighty roar, of fear and almost does a cool somersault backwards, almost. Razzy lands on his head and knocked unconscious. Razzy now lays still in a rather awkward and uncomfortable looking position.

A sophrana banshee stepped towards him "...you alright?"

Razzy, still unconscious and stagnantly smelly is unable to answer to seemingly kind metal beast. 

"Oh great i gotta find a med bay it seems." The banshee carefully picks Razzy up and starts looking for a med bay, she would most likely end up lost.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Oh great i gotta find a med bay it seems." The banshee carefully picks Razzy up and starts looking for a med bay, she would most likely end up lost.

Reca: *sees Razzy being carried and assume he needs to go to a led bay* Do you need to go to the med bay?

Just now, kyrozon said:

Razzy seemingly weightless in his dreams finds himself stirring to consciousness. His eyes slowly ajar open and stop at a squint. His head slowly tilts upwards to find that he is being carried by what he considers an unknown entity. His eyes burst open and he jumps out of the beings arms and assumes a very strange defensive posture ''Hey, I, Umm, I Uhh know kung fu''!  

1 minute ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

Razzy seemingly weightless in his dreams finds himself stirring to consciousness. His eyes slowly ajar open and stop at a squint. His head slowly tilts upwards to find that he is being carried by what he considers an unknown entity. His eyes burst open and he jumps out of the beings arms and assumes a very strange defensive posture ''Hey, I, Umm, I Uhh know kung fu''!  

Reca: Uhh... Are you mad?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)lydon123 said:

"Calm down, i'm not going to hurt you." The banshee showed her empty hands to the boy, showing that she is unarmed.

''There's more of you!?'' Razzy stares at the two Tenno. Razzy looks toward the Banshee holding her hands out and scratches his head before pointing at the large bulge in his lower region to signify he is not a child but a man, and what a man! Razzy then lowers his guard and gives a nervous smile ''I uhh, must of took a wrong turn and umm, was looking for the bathroom''