Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Fire On Afkers

Ribboz

I disagree with your statement. Does it mean that any community of any pvp game is heartless for killing each other repeatedly?

No cause they are PvP focused games and any friendly fire mechanics are there to promote team/skilful play not implemented for the sole purpose of killing you team mates in PvE focused game.

No

1) Would you really run all the way to the start of the map only to kill an afker that stayed there from the start?

2) Okay, you killed him, now what? He will still receive all the end mission rewards.

3) He can get himself killed (by enemies) and be afk while spectating.

4) Like every other system there is a possibility for bugs/exploits that will allow players to teamkill non-afk players.

Edited by DMan128

Unsure how I feel about this.

Afkers leech and grief in missions so they get their own rewards. Killing them while they're not there... really won't make them learn anything.

Unless of course in fact if they do this 5 times in a row or within a day or so they can't enter missions for awhile, then I'd like that.

that would be enjoyable, but there will always be exceptions where someone just has to step away from the computer for a bit, but they intend on coming back. however, in that case, they should inform their team, as that's not your typical AFKer, who just never moves and doesn't care about the squad

Exactly. Now what would stop AFK'ers from lying? You probably eventually shoot them. I guess in a case like this, people would have to estimate the time they need and unless it is short enough or they lie, they get shot.