Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Disable Elemental Visual Effects On Melee Please.

noveltyhero

I think we should have an option to disable melee weapon fx. And I agree, the charge disintegration thing is bs. Because of it, playing as Nekros effectively gimps your melee unless you want to play without desecrate, in which case you might as well play another frame.

Edited by Crossflip

+1 Option to disable elemental visuals on melee. 
+1 to "elemental weapon trails."

Does channeling really truly positively beyond doubt remove the ability to desecrate enemies? Or am I the only one who has been able to desecrate them, and has actually seen their bodies pop back into existence if they drop anything? I've not had any problems with desecrating channel-disintegrated corpses. However... I have to point out that after maybe 10 seconds being able to cut people in half and watch their corpses fall to the ground is way more satisfying than watching them float away into semi-coherent dust. 

I support this thread again, honestly guys we don't want an aura filling all our customizations everytime we put some elemental mods on our rarely used melee weapons. If I stay one hour in some survival, the only thing I see is that overwelming aura around me, I don't want to be green !!!!

I'm at the point where I have to only put physical enhancement on my melee to don't have to see these aura...

• 2 weeks later...

The Devs are actually looking at it already. This and some other threads about this topic were recently forwarded to Steve to get looked at so he can judge if they fall under his vision of what the game looks like. We just have to be patient, now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see an option for turning on/off visibility of elemental damage effects being applied to a weapon. Some elemental animations just clash aesthetically with my warframe designs, while others compliment them. I'd rather not avoid applying a particular type of elemental damage to my weapon because I think the animations look funny. Adding an option for elemental effect visibility to the weapon appearance UI under the default colors option would be perfect.

Edited by (PS4)Krandazzo

• 3 weeks later...