Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity May Be The Best T3 Defense Warframe Ever

Lovejoy117

Whoa whoa, I never said that the invincibility made me feel like a bad-&#!. I was saying that Trinity's powers are prefect for T3 Defense. In no way was I meaning that you should ditch your playstyles and only use Trinity. Calm yourselves.

Edited by Lovejoy117

If you don't know how to use Mag then instead of watching tv while pressing the powers, watch some players who can actually use Mag so ou can learn a thing or two ;]

Sorry King of Mag. I am not worthy to speak about Mag in your all-knowing presence. I am an amateur noob for using Mag's powers to fit my casual playstyle and can never dream of getting good among you hardcore pros.

If you don't know how to use Mag then instead of watching tv while pressing the powers, watch some players who can actually use Mag so ou can learn a thing or two ;]

can you tell me what Mag can do that other frames couldn't try doing better. Pretty sure Vauban and Nova can do better in ODD if they just spam Bastille or M Prime. What ability makes her outstand? I really wanna know. Nekros can help Desecrate in survival dropping more LS.

Alreet Mag-haters, let's just play some defense together in Outer Terminus - Pluto (ODD is too easy for good defense players like yer kind) and let us see who can have the most kills, the fewerer deafs and who can be the MVP for the cryopod. YES, let the cryopod decides!!!

You can easily spam bastillez, frozen bubbles, crowd viruses, zombie enemies or tornadoz and think you are kewl without actually doing anything important but you snob Mag even if she:

1)Drags the enemies away from the pod (only Banshee can do something similar but she risks her life to do so since she repels the enemies which means she has to be close to them)

2)Reduces the shield of the enemies while she gives to cryopod and to her worthless teammates the opportunity to live longer by maximizing the shield. Who cares about life when shield is the most important to survive?

3) Casts fear and instant deaf with her magnetic bubble and destroys enemies almost instantly. Not only the main target but everyone around him/her (did you know that only Mag is able to kill a boss just with her 3rd skill? Of course you didn't. You just sit and press 1,2,3,4,5,5,6,7,8,9 while "playing" this awesome game, while others, use her 3rd power, gather all the minor enemies around the mighty boss, cause a mini civil war..
and BOOM!!! Extraction is ready in few minutes.

4)Needless to say anything about her 4th power.
Perhaps the most ultimate power in the world of warframe. Not only it can have a great range and/or a massive damage BU it can also lift the enemies in the air by giving enough time to her worthless teammates to revive each other or to go farm the rare mods.Even the cryopod itself can benefit from this! Enemies need few seconds to stand up and start shooting again. But this will happen if and only If Mag doesn't use this this skill again and again and again and again..

I don't want to insult anyone and I know the game needs a lot of new players and their moneyz but, I think the players in past used to play much better when the game was kinda unknown... Many randoms here lately that just troll play and dont give any value to the warframes..
All they care is the mastery rank for the trades! 
It's like playing poker and all the newbies try to get the Aces when everybody nose that the combination of other cards can win the ACES!!!

If you just press buttons with Mag, I'm sure you do the same with other frames too, in other words you simply don't know how to play this game but practice makes perfect and you should always watch the livestream to see how the game it is supposed to be played.

But then again who is AngryKoreanMen to judge yer gameplay.. You can play as you want. Not muh business.