Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Banshee Is The Scariest Warframe.

Sixty5

Yes, of all the Frames that exist in the game, Banshee is the one you should be most afraid of. 

*Backstory go!*

Stumbling around youtube the other night I stumbled across a series of fairly popular videos (some of you probably already know them). Regardless, I came across this gem:

Now if you can't watch it, it basically goes about what powerful sound can do to you. From making you feel ill and unbalanced, right up to bursting your head, like a watermelon shot by a shotgun. And this is without you even hearing the sound that does it.

Now, think back to our beloved Sound Based Frame. Though she has been killing with sound for just under a year now, her methods now become clear. 

Yes, Banshee can take dubstep to the extreme and use it to blow your head clean apart by simply turning up the volume.

Plus, you know

CWch1RN.jpg

If only her skills had better damage

Rank 3 Rhino Stomp: 800 Blast Damage

Rank 3 Sound Quake: 1000 Blast Damage

Rank 3 M Prime: Enemies take 200% Damage

Rank 3 Sonar: Enemies take 500% Damage

Banshee dishes out plenty of damage if you know how to do so.

Furthermore her first skill is an instant CC, not a damage dealer like Pull etc. It has a massive range and radius, and basically turns enemies into sitting ducks.

Furthermore her first skill is an instant CC, not a damage dealer like Pull etc. It has a massive range and radius, and basically turns enemies into sitting ducks.

It has a massive range? I always found the range on Sonic Boom pretty small but thats hardly a disadvantage since your enemies would have to be pretty close for you to have to use it anyway

This comment made me laugh so hard, I have waited so long for this reference and you sir/ma'am pulled it off perfectly xD

Thanks :) When i entered the topic i simply couldn't resist ;d

I'm guessing you guys both missed this reference...

CWch1RN.jpg

It has a massive range? I always found the range on Sonic Boom pretty small but thats hardly a disadvantage since your enemies would have to be pretty close for you to have to use it anyway

Sound Quake-

Max Durationincreases radius to 47 meters. This is also paired with an additional instance of damage that decreases with distance, and can perform headshots Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 458 per second for a total of 2,748 damage.

--Banshee's Sonic Boom Maximized Power Range increases maximum range to 35.25 meters.

--Banshee's Sonar Maximized Power Strength increases damage multiplier to 1,145%.Maximized Power Range increases radius to 82.25 meters.

Rank 3 Rhino Stomp: 800 Blast Damage

Rank 3 Sound Quake: 1000 Blast Damage

Rank 3 M Prime: Enemies take 200% Damage

Rank 3 Sonar: Enemies take 500% Damage

----Rhino's stomp Maximized Power Range increases range to 58.75 in-game meters. Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1832.

Thus comparing the two, the dmg on banshee's attack is stronger at closer ranges, Rhino may be stronger with his dmg at a range since it goes farther and dmg is dispersed evenly.

---As for the nova's prime compared to sonar, Well 200% on the whole body, compared to 1,100% on a specific body part. That depends on if you're using a flux rifle or dual cestras

Edited by zebar1313

Its 15 meter base, Stretch pushes that out to 22m.

Given that most tiles are indoors, 22m pretty much seems to cover everything that is shooting at you, more so if you abuse corner cover.

Submitting support for Banshee as best frame. Definitely worth a potato and all the formas I put into her. She's currently my most played warframe, and might have 100k kills by now according to my stats, but I'm too lazy to check. Sound Quake kills everything weak, Sonic Boom + gun kills everything strong. Sonar isn't even necessary until level 50 or so if you're using a good gun, but it's still nice sometimes. I'm currently using a Fleeting build though so it only lasts maybe three seconds, but even so that's plenty of time to kill heavy units. 

I really enjoy banshee, potato and one forma, but just wish Sonar's radar element worked off-host and silence was useful.

Shes definitely my go-to PUGing frame as generally useful no matter the team or faction.

Sonar was fixed to show enemy locations very recently. It will come to ps4 either this patch or next.