Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Is Bad Check This Out

Fluxuationsx2

I might have misunderstood you for a soma fanboy. 

I haven't used my Soma in ages (mostly using the Burston Prime, Penta and Grinlok). I'm just pointing out the fact that focusing the Phage tentacles beams is annoying and a bit of a drawback.

Both excellent weapons suited to different tasks.

I haven't used my Soma in ages. I'm just pointing out the fact that focusing the Phage tentacles beams is annoying and a bit of a drawback.

Meanwhile it makes sense that a shotgun has a little spread. And the ammo you waste focusing the tent- BEAMS isn't usually more than.. 1, I do believe. And the spread can indeed be useful, but that's about personal preference and depends on mission etc. etc. 

Sorry for wasting your time, but I do love messing with soma fanboys, even so much I sometimes assume everyone to be one just to.. well, mess with people.

EDIT: No, I really don't like soma.

Edited by ConcretePie

Soma with a good crit-build has...

-more dps (than your build)

-more Range

-a faster aiming

-a better control of shooting

-etc...

and btw even my Phage has a better build than yours (more dmg/dps/firerate/statuschance) and i say: Soma is much better as Primary Weapon

Ps: Soma=Rifle / Phage=Shotgun please don´t compare them^^

I haven't used my Soma in ages (mostly using the Burston Prime, Penta and Grinlok). I'm just pointing out the fact that focusing the Phage tentacles beams is annoying and a bit of a drawback.

you dont have to focus the beams in combat i usually focus them before a room since well the magazine of 40 rounds last 40 seconds

Math=good

-more Range

-a faster aiming

-etc...

and btw even my Phage has a better build than yours (more dmg/dps/firerate/statuschance) and i say: Soma is much better as Primary Weapon

^ perfect example of a fanboy and ive been in games with crit build "soma's" my phage dominates DPS

-more Range

-a faster aiming

-etc...

a properly built soma would have more dps then your build, your not even breaking 10k sustained dps with that build on your phage and a good soma build can break 16k and NOT have to wait for the beams to meet up.

if you built the phage differently then you can break 21k however.