Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For A Warframe

Jaxmonstar

I'm not going to beat around the bush; there are some pretty nifty warframes out there with their own unique style.

But heres an idea for another one:

An Elemental Warframe.

Yes, we have elemtal damages with the help of mods/weapons, etc.. but this could be an actual elemental Warframe.

Water/fire/air/earth based attacks for special abilities.

Open for ideas to boost this.

The only one of those we dont have is earth.

Water = frost (ice is water after all)

fire = ember

air = zaphyr

You forgot those frames?

Well I'm thinking of A warframe that is set for all four types, although I would like to see an Earth elemental also.

We have that kind of thing, only each element is its own Warframe.

Because it'd be a little cluttered to try to make 4 skills that properly cover all the elemental bases that exist in Warframe

Yes I agree it would be a little cluttered, but if they somehow managed to decide one idea upon each element (IE Water burst: Heals all near by allies when thrown at the ground) I don't know I didn't think of any type of Elemental idea for each set special ability.

Edited by Jaxmonstar

You forgot Volt, but I think there is still room for a waterframe even with Frost, though I struggle with the logistics of suddenly producing massive quantities of water for abilities, or how well that would work in a map. Thus, I question if we'll actually see one. Other than that, one could possibly argue that we have an earth frame in Rhino, with his Iron Skin and stomp abilities coming to mind. He may not be a purist, but it's hard to imagine an earth themed frame that isn't going to feel a lot like Rhino