Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Basic Things That Need Improovement (Imho)

Kainosh

Warning: My English is not perfect. May cause some serious misunderstanding.

Im rank 10. Playing this game since Sling stone. And here my list of wishes:

1) Physics improvement for all containers/barrels/enemies.

Well I can understand that on spaceships containers are pinned to the floor....But enemies? Why when explosive damage procs they just fall? Thought they are supposed to fly away...I guess. Also I would like to experience outer space vacuum power. Make it suck out enemies close enough to the window,  alongside with movement difficulties for Tennos. Or make tennos also "suckable" with some weird way to rescue them from that sucking position of being sucked. Into space. ( to tell the truth I really hope for GRAVITY MANIPULATION on levels... therefore physics Improvement.)

2) Faster left/right dodging animation.  Also a possibility to customize button combo for some moves. I personally prefer to activate strafe dodges with AIM + A/D+ SPACE combo. ( Those who played s4 will understand me. These dodges....mmm)

3) Warframe ability combos.  For example: when Volt shock enemies and then Frost freeze them they get Magnetic damage . That would be so woooooooosh pewepewpepooosh that I cant explain. I think it will improve co-op

4) MOAR PUZZLES. I'm getting daaamn bored of those cyphers. They are too easy. So very easy that there is no need for buying those hack thingies.

There must be different puzzles for each faction.

>For infested there could be some path blocking organism with glowing polyps on it. Shooting polyps in the right pattern opens the door....And if mistaken it summons some infested.

>For grineer...Some sort of chemical mixing puzzle...that will explode and damage you if failed.

>Corpus need some Voice passwords. Sound puzzles=YES for me. I mean Tenno imitating Corpus sounds....priceless.

Thanx for reading.

Hella upvote just for the S4 League reference. I agree that there should be a cartwheel/flip/roll activated from aiming. Maybe something like that will come with melee 2.0; that's sort of a Devil May Cry thing too (where you have to lock on/strafe to roll as well.)

2) Faster left/right dodging animation.  Also a possibility to customize button combo for some moves. I personally prefer to activate strafe dodges with AIM + A/D+ SPACE combo. ( Those who played s4 will understand me. These dodges....mmm)

By the way, you can totally just adjust your keybindings in the "Controls" section of the options. It uses a combination of user-set keybindings, not pre-defined ones.

By the way, you can totally just adjust your keybindings in the "Controls" section of the options. It uses a combination of user-set keybindings, not pre-defined ones.

Well, you missed the point of what he was saying, which is expected if you've never played DMC or S4, or similar games. He was talking about a special quick-dodge, rather than the relatively slow and long-distance diveroll we have now.

Warning: My English is not perfect. May cause some serious misunderstanding.

Or make tennos also "suckable" with some weird way to rescue them from that sucking position of being sucked.

While I understood you, this sentence deserves an upvote just on its own XD