The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12.3 Anticipation Megathread

WolfHaley55

its a wednesday, so more reinforcements, prolly clantech

vay hek? nope pushed back further, maybe even U13

not melee 2.0 as they already said, MAYBE next week, but prolly mid-march

possibly the new grineer "death squad" since they leaked that on FB, but who knows

more than likely the new prime access will be announced today, but im guessing that the new primes will NOT be ingame drops until at least 2-3 weeks updates as they fumble and forget to put them into the drop tables

not even gonna say 'hope im wrong' or whatevs, cuz id bet srs $$$ that im pretty dead on about this one

My guess?

Vay Hek, an event, Grustrag 3, and some minor things added. I'm personally hoping for animals.

SPACE WHALES

Seriously though where would animals even fit in?

New Prime is basically a foregone conclusion. Also hoping for some newbie aid and a giant pipe-wrench melee weapon.

My guess?

Vay Hek, an event, Grustrag 3, and some minor things added. I'm personally hoping for animals.

Totally forgot about new wildlife enemies ... it takes like ages for DE to put them to the game. Want them too!

Edited by darkhades2012

Not holding my breath for Grustrag Three. I'm betting they'll be brought out with the Grineer Shipyard tileset, which probably won't be this week.

I think a new Prime sounds like the most likely guess. But it won't be Rhino or Loki. It'll be Rhinokio, a giant wooden puppet who longs to be a real boy. Or not.